Poll Time! Vote For Your Favourite Episodes 2007

404-48 hours to live It was just a great episode. Classic Miami. It let us see deeper into the thinking of Frank, and we got to see Horatio be concerned, and help someone out. And, everyone was in it.

305-Legal"That's hot." "Total Chick Drink." Enough said, we got to see into the light hearted sarcasm of Ryan.

405-Three Way I love it when the team works together, as a team. This episode is exactly what I mean. All three of them, together. We don't get to see that very often. It's hardly seen anymore.

406-Under Suspicion Bad boy, bad boy, what you going to do, what you going to do when they come for you. Horatio being a suspect in a murder investigation was an awesome episode. It was great.

506-Curse of the Coffin-My all time favorite episode. I loved it. I'm sure you've read me write this plenty of times, but can you blame me? It had comdey, suspense, and I love halloween episodes.

The winners of Round 2 are:

#204 Death Grip
#304 Murder In A Flash
#205 The Best Defence
#305 Legal
#206 Hurricane Anthony
#106 Broken
Runner Up with highest number of votes outside the Top 6: #506 Curse Of The Coffin

These episodes will go through to the next round. :)

Next up, Round 3!

This is such great fun!!! Thanks Lucy for putting it up!!! Most of my favorites have made it through to the next round, so it's gonna get alot harder from here. Can't wait!!! :D

Grand Prix I remember because of the jerk driver and his team owner both not exactly making the case easy to solve. Nailed was my other vote-getter not because Ryan got hurt per se but because it was an interestingly filmed ep starting from the rush to the hospital and flashing back to show how they got there. It also had some interesting character development, particularly between Eric and Ryan.

The winners of Round 3 are:

#207 Grand Prix
#307 Crime Wave
#208 Big Brother
#408 Nailed
#309 Pirated
#209 Bait
and #509 Going, Going, Gone both go through with 6 points. :)

Now onto Round 4:

Great idea for a thread. I have been away, so have missed out on some of the voting. It's great to see Seasons 2 and 3 featuring so strongly. :D

Thanks Swan. Glad you like it! :D

The winners of Round 4 are:

#210 Extreme
#310 After The Fall
#111 Camp Fear
#211 Complications
#212 Witness To Murder
#312 Shootout
Runner Up
with highest number of votes outside the Top 6: #311 Addiction

Now for the Round 5 poll:

That was a tough choice, for the 5th episode.

I loved 'Identity' the whole Clavo Cruz story, but I liked 'Skeletons' too, cos it revealed a little more about H and his past.

In the end I chose 'Identity' cos of that taunt to Clavo from H at the end I thought that was really cool, you never see do that ever. And IMO it comes back to bite him in s5 when Clavo shoots Eric.

The winners of Round 5 are:

#213 Blood Moon
#313 Cop Killer
#214 Slow Burn
#514 No Man's Land
#115 Dead Woman Walking
#215 Stalkerazzi

Runner Up with highest number of votes outside the Top 6: #515 Man Down

Next up, Round 6...

I see my vote for best #18 is not the favorite, but I liked Triple Threat - I thought Leslie Bibb did a great job as the triplets and the ending double crossing twist was fun.

'Nothing To Lose' - H/Y holding hands, even typing out this sentence makes me squee!!! nuff said.

'Simple Man' - Yelina Salas :D

'Game Over' - Tony Hawk showing off his tricks on my fave show of all time? Awesome!!

The winners of Round 6 are:

#116 Evidence Of Things Unseen
#316 Nothing To Lose
#117 Simple Man
#217 Money For Nothing
#118 Dispo Day
#218 Wannabe

Runner Up with highest number of votes outside the Top 6: #317 Money Plane

Onto Round 7! :D

Oh dang! Missed so many! :(

Double Cap & Deadline. I liked Double Cap and... well...didn't like the three others (esp not Driven) so I picked Deadline.

Grave Young Men and The Oath. Two wonderful episodes. GYM revealing first bits about Raymond and The Oath and H/Y "it's complicated" scene :lol: :lol:

Spring Break. First eppy I ever saw of CSIM and a nice one :D Then Recoil for being different ;)

Back