Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked the Theme Park option, even though I really love animals. Zoos can be really boring sometimes. But theme parks are full with exciting games which wont get my adrenalin level down :p But you need to have a lot of money to spend a really cool day in a theme park.

i picked zoo. i love to see the animals and sometimes you can touch them :D
i do like theme parks but am terrified of heights. i can get on some coasters but they just keep getting bigger and bigger and i prefer to keep me feet firmly planted on the ground

I had to go with Theme Parks as well. I live in an area which is practically farms and fields; if I wanted to go to the zoo I'd go next door and stare at the cows, sheep and horses.

:lol:

It was quite hard for me to decide actually. I really enjoy both. In the end I went with Theme park, really because of the thrill. :D

Theme parks, zoos are okay but there's only so much you can see that's different from other zoos. With theme parks, everyone of them is different has differnt rides with differing levels of intensity.

It was quite hard to choose.... but I chose Theme parks. I'm so much around animals so... theme park has all the excitement

:) I do like zoos a lot being a big animal lover, but I find theme parks more exciting, mostly because I love riding rollar coasters.

Theme Park
As much as I love animals, I think theme parks are more exciting, its not like they'd let you ride a tiger anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back