Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tan I burn then go right back to vampire-white again. Yucky.

And an opinion from Becky: Tanning booths- don't go. They hurt your skin so badly. It may look good now but you will

a) get skin cancer or another skin disease that will kill you.

b) Your skin will get all messed up so in a few years you will look as old as your parents.

Tan naturally if you must. -Becky

No, not purposely. My nose burns easily. :p But I do get nice accidental tans by hanging out in the sun and going to the beach.

I multitask.. I take my thesis outside, sit in my bikini and let the sun do the rest :p I have a skin that easily tans. When the weather is good, I sit in the sun for about 2 hours.. then I get sick of it.

I don't go to Tanning booths - I'm not really a fan of them. :p If I'm on holiday I will sunbathe - only really because I'd be near the ocean or a pool and it's nice to have the option to cool off within minutes. I don't sunbathe at home in London, the sun is no fun here, I just get annoyed and frustrated. :lol:

Nah, I burn too easily. First time I had a tan was last summer- I had been using a lot of suncream and I was shocked to see a tan :eek: but now it's gone though :(

if you sunburn through suncream, you may not be using high enough factor on the suncream. I always use 60 factor Suncream but it's so thick and disgusting! :lol:

Yeah, I do!! I love it, and my skin gets darker *giggles* My skin is kinda light anyway. But I often go to the pool and sunbathe. don't really like doing it but I like my skin darker :)

I voted no, simply because I don't go to tanning beds or anything. I will lie out in the sun and tan naturally, but not because I'm like "I MUST BE BROWN!!" I tan pretty easily as it is, sometimes burn lobster-red and it fades quickly to brown. I despise sunscreen and refuse to wear it... too slimy and grimy and I hate the feel. Even though people tell me I'm silly and will get wrinkly. Meh.

I voted yes, I go to the tanning beds, I don't have time to actually lay in the sun and tan. Plus that is 30 min of quiet time for me. I feel better wearing shorts when I have a tan.

I voted 'no'...I don't tan, lol. I burn, peel, and then turn very white again. Sunblock is my best friend.

I put 'no' because I get so easily tanned - put me out in the sun for 15 mins and I am burnt, but it does turn into tan the next day so I don't need to bother setting time aside specifically for tanning :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back