Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I do. At old folks homes and orphanages. Also for organ donation campaign. The best I did was with a bunch of friends and we organized a day out for old folks and orphans and have them mingle together and bridge the gap between the young and old. We did a lot of activities and by the end of the day, the best reward was to hear an old lady asking us "When are you gonna bring us out again?" Right now I'm helping to raise fund for a new home for some orphans.

Indeed I do! :) Every Saturday I work in Cancer Research UK, I started in April 2005 and up until a couple of months ago I was working every Saturday but I decided to take a month break from it, I am back now however. It is really funny because you wouldn't think about a charity shop having 'regulars' but we actually have loads of them! I have absolutely loved working there since I have made a couple of friends and one very very good friend so that can make it all better when I really don't feel like going in for the day. It is definitely something which helps me along :)

I have done some work in the past. Some of things that I've done are...

Tutoured students with learning disabilites
Placed food in proper boxes at the Food Bank
Assisted with a kid's summer camp
Worked as a secretary

There's more but it's been quite a while so...

I am a young leader in the guide association, so I help at brownies (or cause chaos depending on what I am attempting to do)! I enjoy it anyway. :)

As of yet, I haven't done any volunteer work. However, I'm going into high school and I think that my school requires that each student do 50 hours of community service before she can graduate. So I'll definitely be doing a lot, I just haven't gotten started in any way, shape, or form. :rolleyes: :D

I dont do any volunteer work, but Id lke to, I love animals and I would really love to help on shelters. Unfortunately there are no shelters in my town :(

:lol: I knew this would happen. Tanning is when you would go out in the sun or to a tanning bed so you can get some colour in you. Normally you would lay out for 30 minutes(15 minutes each side) every day and in a while your skin would turn darker. To answer the question yes, I do go tanning.

Ohhh like sunbathing? :p
I don't tan purposely, like lying waiting, but I do tan.. does that make sense :S Although living in Wales, there aint much chance of tanning :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back