Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
madgeorge said:
Lucky kids without allergies. *grumbles*

I'm allergic to friggin EVERYTHING.

Dust, dust mites, pollen, mold, ragweed, grass, some short-haired cats, and cedar wood.

I feel your pain. I go with everything too... pollen, dust, animal dust (cows, cats, dogs), tomatoes, apples, citrusfruits, nuts and who knows what else

ANd I swear the person who created wall-to-wall carpet into the deepest hell!

Yup, I'm allergic to pretty much every pollen and mold there is (on top of some other stuff). Dust, 2 types of dust mites, cockroach, dog, and horse. Allergic to peas, cod, shrimp and peach too. I started taking allergy shots in the fall, and take 4 meds for it (I also have allergic asthma).

I'm one of the lucky ones, I'm not allergic to anything. It's weird b/c my sister and eldest brother are allergic to tons of stuff, and my other brother is allergic to lost of mold/pollen etc.

I am so blessed.

I'm not allergic to pollen. I don't think I'm allergic to anything, really, but I'm sure I am.

I'd take injured anyday over sick.

Of course that depends on the severity of the injury. Bumped head, okay. Broken femur-that's another story. But I'd still like to be injured over sick.

Definately sick (with colds, the flu etc.) because I get better fairly quickly but being injured -for six months and still counting- is no fun at all.

Well, at the moment it is exactly 50-50! Never seen that before!

I had to go with injured - not sure why. I absolutely hate being sick, just the whole thing with being sick just really gets me down! So I would rather be injured :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back