Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, i never get bruised...which i think kinda sucks because i aslways get hurt, and nothing to show for it...
i always get hit with the ball when i play softball, and it always really really hurts, but alas, no bruises :lol:

i bruise like a peach! im always finding bruises that i have no idea where they come from, or i bump myself lightly and get a massive bruise! a few years ago i fell of the back of my friends boat because i slipped off the ladder, i fell about 3 feet and made contact with the boat for about 2 inches (thats how long the scratch was) but my entire upper arm was bright purple the next day! people looked at me funny everywhere i went.

I'm not really sure whether I bruise easily. Sometime's I'll whack myself really hard but I don't get a bruise, yet other times I'll find these random bruises when I didn't do anything to myself. :rolleyes: :confused: :lol:

ooh yes, i bruise easily
most of the time i´m like, Huh? where did I get those from?? :lol: and i´m also really clumsy :lol:

I don't bruise easily at all :mad: :(
Although when I was younger I had this weird briuse on my back that was a horse-shoe shape and it would come and go with no rhyme or reason.

Since it's lovely summer season and most of the time I keep sneezing outside (lovely allergies!)
Here comes my next question...

I am! I remember one year where my eyes got all pink and my nose got all runny because of the damn pollen.

Last week TWICE when I went outside, I sneezed right away and then told dad "I'm allergic to fresh air. I think I should stay inside" :p

I am.. some days are better than other days though. But yeah, when I start rubbing my eyes and start to sneeze I know it's that time of the year again.

Yes...I'm allergic to pollen among other things. Claratin is my best friend during the springtime, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back