Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with sick as well. What with my allergies and all, I'm used to not feeling 100%.

Although if you'd have asked this when I had the flu awhile back, I'd have probably said injured, lol. :p

I went with injured...because i'm actually injured at the moment because i had to have surgery on my toe the other day, so now i can't walk properly and my foot really hurts, but it doesn't really bother me...
however, last night i was feeling really sick and I'd forgotten how horrible it was to feel sick, so i'd chose injured any day

i went with sick, but only if im not at school but at home where momma can take care of me :lol: ive never been badly injured and dont take pain well. in most cases of sick (i was only thinking cold/flu kind of sick) medicine can make it so you dont feel too horrible. painkillers dont always work on me.

Sick, only because I'm an athletic guy. If I was seriously injured I'd go crazy not being able to go to the gym or bike ride. When I'm sick I couldn't care about not exercising. Also I'm sick much more than I'm injured. I think my major injures are like pulled arm muscles and a sprained ankle, I've never broken a bone in my life. For sickness I've had menengitas and when I had it my parents thought I was going to die. I'm more used to being sick which is reason #2 for choosing sick.

Injured.. I have some sort of sick-phobia I think.. And I'm injured quite often so my body is used to it, but I'm never *choi pah* *knocks wood* sick.. well only had the flu once in my life and I thought I was going to die :eek:

:lol: I rarely ever get sick and the worse injurgy I had was a jammed index figure, oh yeah and a sprained ankle

:)mad: hurt like hell). I prefer getting sick though it hurts a heck of a lot less. :rolleyes:

I rather be sick than injured. I have never been more seriously injured than a broken toe. :lol: So I wouldn't have very high tolerance of pain so I'll stick with being sick. :p

I'd have to go with sick. An injury would restrict me from going to the gym like I usually do and that would be awful.

I'd rather be sick... actually I'd rather be neither, but nevermind. :p I hate the vulnerable feeling I get when I'm sick, but I'd take strep throat and fever over a dislocated shoulder anytime.

I'd rather be sick but that depends on how severe it is. If it's just minor injuries but gravely sick then I'd go for 'injured' and vice-versa.

I chose sick too. I've been both. I've been sick and I've been injured, which ended my "career".

To the new poll... how I could forget this one :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back