Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit myself with a hammer one day... accidentally.... And it made me think of this...

Yeah I get bruised easily (starts singing Natasha Beddingfield's song :p). As a teacher I always push aside desks with my legs because my hands are full with handouts etc and I always bump into the desks with my legs.. my legs are actually always bruised.. I got so drunk one night that when I wanted to get onto my bike I fell straight away (luckily no one was around), well got back on, cycled home.. next morning I woke up.. counted 14 bruises on my legs.. :rolleyes:

Yes, I always have lots of unexplained bruises. But once I got hit so hard by a hockey ball on my Knee that it bruised so you could see all the dimples on the hockey ball. It was so impressive, I was showing it of for weeks!

Nope...I dont think Ive even had a bruise for years come to think of it. Hell, if I got hit by a football really hard, I still wouldnt bruise at all. When I fell down the stairs one day (months ago :p ) I still didnt bruise at all! Im just not a bruising person. :p

Hmm this one's difficult. I don't know to vote yes or no. I used to bruise easily when I was younger but now hardly. I still do but not THAT easily. So I voted no.

Nope. My little brother always smacks me on my arm whenever he's mad at me but the only thing that happens is that my arms turns red for under a minute.

No it takes a hard blow to bruise me visually. My sister, however, bruises extremely easily - all the way up one of her legs is completely bruised! I have tried writing things on her back in bruises before, you could actually faintly see where I had done it! :lol:

I've always been easily bruised. Hell, when I was little, I swear nurses thought my mom beats me because I was so bruised :lol:

I once dropped chocolatepack on my foot (150g) and puff, a bruise :lol:

And once my brother squeezed my arm and caused me nice 5 bruises (his fingers) :rolleyes:

DaWacko said:
I've always been easily bruised. Hell, when I was little, I swear nurses thought my mom beats me because I was so bruised :lol:

When my sister was in primary school her PE teacher called our parents in and asked them to take her to the doctors because they thought that they were beating her! :lol:

Humph.

Yeah, I get easily bruised...like all the time!! :(

I only have to knock into something (I mean not even very hard), then the next day I notice bruise there, and I'm like 'WTH?!? How I get bruise from taking a little knock like that?'

*sigh*

Oh gosh yes...you look at me the wrong way and I'll get a bruise. :lol: My sister's dog can jump up on me, and the next day my legs will be covered in many small circular bruises.

I votes Yes although I seldom bump into things and get bruised. But I always accidentally burn myself with my iron or hair straightener and get nicked when shaving my legs. So I'm still a klutz. :p

i voted no
how i get by on a daily basis beats me and how my kids ever get to school on time i just dont know. ultimate chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back