Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo! It was around during my teens and I used to love Super Mario, although given the choice out of all of them - I always preferred SAGA! :lol: Long live Sonic The Hedgehog! :p

I dunno what I did. I wanted to vote for Nintendo but I clicked on Playstation instead! :( Actually, I like both but I prefer Nintendo coz it brings back nostalgia. I used to play Nintendo games so much when I was a kid.

I voted 'Playstation'. It's okay I guess 'cept it would have been better if I could actually play it more often. Only get half an hour alone with the thing!

Nintendo all the way. My bros and I bonded playing our Nintendo. There were also a lot of screaming and cussing when we play. :D Ah the good 'ol times. :)

I'd love to be able to say Nintendo, just because of all the excellent old classic games that I used to play on the it, but I had to go with Playstation on this one. Now-a-days the Playstation is much better quality for playing games such as 'Grand Theft Auto 3' :)

Nintendo. I stil have a super nintendo from the early 90s at my house, and so many great games. Earthbound one of my favorite RPGs and Donkey Kong and Super Mario All stars the rest of the games I have are junk. Actually its my sister's but she leaves it at home while she's at college.

the only game ive played in the last few years is spyro the dragon, so i have to go with playstation. im not a huge video game person, im pretty bad at them actually. spyro is my one exception :D

I was cleaning out my garage and found a Nintendo out there, I wanted to hook it up and see if it still worked,
but I couldn't find any games, :( I used to sit and play Super Mario Brothers for hours and hours!!! :D

*huggles other Mods*

I am so Nintendo person :D Nothing beats it... yeah, yeah... PS have "better games" BUT DO THEY HAVE ZELDA!? Don't think so :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back