Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colgate. My childhood toothpaste. :lol:

The kuplamuovi topic/poll's one of the best in my opinion. Gave me so much joy and...anxiety...and...itchy fingers...

Colgate all the way! If my mom buys a different brand, I just go out and buy my own set of toothpaste cos Colgate is just..the best basically. :p

LMAO at "The kuplamuovi topic" :lol:

Anyways.. I have to say Colgate too. Mom ALWAYS buys Pepsodent spearmint toothpaste and I hate spearmint. She does the same thing with chewing gum. So when other members of my family use that, I always buy my own toothpaste :lol:

BUT! For some reason, last time there wasn't any nice looking Colgate so I had to buy Pepsodent :eek: It's Pepsodent Xperience Air Mint. It's very good...taste.
the problem with the Pepsodent is the foam, seriously. That basic spearmint that mom brings... you have to be spitting foam all the time but Colgate doesn't "foam" so badly.

When you brush your teeth, do the foam get all around your lips or well contained in your mouth and you keep spitting?

Of course it's on lips... in a moment when foam starts to drop on the floor, I may think I need to spit the foam out :lol:

Does this start to be too analytic?

Hehhehheh, no, not too analytic :lol: though sometimes with the too much foam thing, I wonder if I put too much paste on the brush :lol:

Colgate all the friggin' way man. I find it hilarious when the foam gets all over the lips. Looks like I've aged a great deal in just a few minutes :lol:. And in a weird way too: only around the lips :eek: Wahaha! *is lame*

Cofi_Shot, who is that in your avatar? Heh, looks familiar...

jazzfan said:
I just don't like Pepsodent.
Yeah same here. Kinda tastes weird to me. But then, I've always used Colgate so that's not really a surprise lol.

CSIsMANIAC said:
Cofi_Shot, who is that in your avatar? Heh, looks familiar...
Rachel McAdams. She was in The Notebook, Mean Girls, and Red Eye among others...

Sorry for the OT.

DaWacko said:
Of course it's on lips... in a moment when foam starts to drop on the floor, I may think I need to spit the foam out :lol:

Does this start to be too analytic?
I asked coz I noticed myself having foam all around but everyone else' lips were clean when they brushed their teeth. I thought I was the odd one out... :rolleyes:

wibble said:
*chuckle*

No Thumps, not just you :lol: that happens to me sometimes - it's so disappointing when it doesn't make the right noise, isn't it? :)

Heh, then I go looking for the next one to pop even more quickly and desperately :lol:

:lol: Ok, good. I just feel so ripped off when it doesn't pop. :p

Toothpaste: I also use Colgate. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back