Pitch us the next CSI spin-off!!!!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Flacknatic, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I remember him from Third Rock. Maybe they can bring in John Lithgow and Kristen Johnston as other members of the team. And French Stewart as the wacky lab technician. Jane Curtain could play the medical examiner. Since Kim Delaney had a series called Philly, she can return as Megan Donner, her CSI Miami character.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I still think they need to use AC/DC's "If You Want Blood" as a theme song for a new CSI spin off. It's perfect for that kind of show. "If you want blood, you've got it." There's also lines in there that says blood on the sheets, streets, blood in the gutter, blood on the rocks, blood in the sky, etc. Perfect for a forensic show.

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Ok New to the Board. Most of you have posted some of the ones I came up with so I'm tryin to think in the future. I read this really great Fanfiction on Fnfiction.net I can't remember who wrote it but, it had several sequals to it. it was called The Rookies if anyone else has read this chime in! i thought it was great for a spin off.

It was all the CSI Miami Charicter's had gotten married and had children Except H., his off spring where Maddison & Ray JR. Maddison became LT. Cause H. retired & Ray JR. was lead Det. Delko had a Daughter, Speed had a Son that got killed in the line of duty (Go figure), He was in love with Calleigh's Daughter. (No Calleigh did not marry Delko she did have a tored love for Speed but, he was married to someone else.) Any how they all come in to learn the ropes and to take the lab over as the older CSI are retiring off. Speedle's son is the new Ballistics expert who falls in love and gets Calleigh's Daughter pregnant and then gets killed leaving her to raise the baby on her own. Calleigh's daughter Does fingerprintds, & Delko's Daught Does the trace, but Delko's daughter has to be locked up in a mental Hospital for a while because she can't handle the stress that she feels he family has cast upon her, H. saves her from commiting suicide at the beach. Oh yeah and Delko is married to Velara. Now that would be funny. H. still works some helping the younger crew with his wisdome and is seen as a Grandfather type & Mentor to the CSI Rookies. you could still have the old cast, mix in a few people for the spouces, and get the hot young actors & actresses for the rookies. Oh & they get to stay in Miami. What about it people. I think it would fun to watch them try to teach their children the ropes.

4. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Or we can have Calleigh & Eric get married and deside to leave the Department to start their own CSI Private Eye Crime solving Balistic lab & underwater recovery team called-

Here come the Delko's

They can be the hotest crime solving team in Miami. They could have some of their old CSI friend join in the fun of solving their cases. Of course H. will be their inside help at the PD if they need it. and Yelina will work as one of their lead investigators.

Its misshaps and mayhem with the Delko's as they get theirselves in all kind of messes and sticky situations, But at the end of the day they still have eachother. Oh and the twist can be that Eric is still seeing the Ghost of Speed who pops in to help him solve some cases and poke fun with his usual sarcastic self and great Speedle lines. Of course Calleigh can't see Speed , & she just thinks that Eric is still having trouble with the bullet in his head. so she kinda ignores him when he trys to tell her that his buddy is there with them helping out. It could be kinda funny to see what kinda trouble Speed gets Delko into with Calleigh. Could also have Speed doing the opening naration and tell the story kinda like Charlie on Charlies Angles.

5. allmaple

allmaple Judge

CSISDFlash, you are able to edit a post up to 24 hours after making it should you wish to make any changes/additions. posting twice in a row is considered spamming

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Greg Sanders becomes an author and gets his own show, where every week he tells and acts out stories about old Vegas mobsters.

7. LocardPrinciple

LocardPrinciple Hit and Run

Greg could do a show called, CSI He Wrote and the episodes could be the stories he writes.

8. Speedle03

Speedle03 Dead on Arrival

CSI:Memphis

Takes place in Memphis Tennessee where elvis lived and its really historical i think and would be a great location.

I can only think of 2 people that would be god in it

Collin Farrell
    and
    Ali Larter

9. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I mentioned Memphis in this post. :)

10. Speedle03

Speedle03 Dead on Arrival

oh you did? i didn't notice sorry

11. GregNickRyanFan

It's okay, I was just agreeing with you that it was a good choice. :) And that post was buried a few pages back in the thread, so I figured you didn't see it and that you might want to cause I listed some actor choices too. :D

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

1. CSI Ottawa
    2. The only part I can think of is the cop. He should be played by Brent Butt. I think the lead CSI should be female though.
    3. It's about solving the crimes (duh) but there's a bit more humour in it with many Canadian references.

Besides there's a pattern with the names of the cities: Las Vegas, Miami, New York...The next one has to start with O and with all the Canadian references in the first three episodes of this season of CSI NY, why not Ottawa?

13. GregNickRyanFan

Haha! I never even noticed that! Good observation! I wonder if they did that on purpose. :lol:

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Why not CSI:Omaha. Its near where I live.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  15. TML

TML Hit and Run

How about a cross-over between CSI & NCIS?

In that case, I'd pick NY to cross-over with NCIS, since the storyline of NCIS is based in DC.