Pitch us the next CSI spin-off!!!!

CSI: Afterlife, dead CSIs solve crime in Purgatory, starring Det. Lockwood, Warrick Brown, Holly Gribbs, Tim Speedle

:lol: That would be cool! But, what about Aiden (CSI: NY)? I don't know her last name. :lol: But, the character is deceased too. Don't forget about that one cop from Miami that was blown off that pier. Officer Jessop I think his name was (played by Joel West). I think the ep was "One Of Our Own". And Hagan may be there too. (He's the one that shot himself in front of Calleigh). Oh and Ray Caine Sr since he's also now deceased. :) Though, I'm not sure if he was actually a cop anymore. :lol:

whats CSI:Birmingham im kinda new to this site but i would like to know what it is is it some type of roleplay group or something

Hey there :)

No it's not a roleplay group we were just kidding lol. I'd love to be in CSI for real though :lol: I like your idea about CSI: DC with all the characters, it's a cool idea :thumbsup:

CSI: Los Angeles
Team:Angelina Jolie (Lead Supervisor)Bruce Campbell(Second in command)
Ali Larter (CSI Level 3) Jensen Ackles (CSI Level 2) Chad Micheal Murry (CSI Level 1) Emmy Rossum (Lead dectective)
Anything and everything can happen in Los Angeles the city of angels.
Theme Song: The Who's: Relay.

This CSI team is already up and running on their first case right now with the help of the New York team and Miami team.

To read this brand new CSI group cross over story click on this link below.

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=56296

And i hope to read your feedback soon.

Thanks

Last edited:
There are also cities ot towns named Birmingham in Kansas, Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Georgia, and five other states.

That sounds like Nip/Tuck, for some reason, heh.

Stokes/Sanders!

:lol: Only Nick and Greg are not as much of dirty boys as Sean and Christian are. :lol:

But, Julian McMahon would be a good lead on a CSI spinoff wouldn't he? :)

Title: CSI:Chicago! (I was thinking Seattle, but Grey's Anatomy already is there...)
Lead team: (Gary Sinise) Mac Taylor (Head detective) (CSI:NY) and (Nathan Carlson) Richard Maxwell (second-in-command) (My own character) (read my fanfiction stories... when they are up on fanfiction.net)
Show is about: Chicago, the windy city. Murders happen, right? With the help of Mac Tyalor and Richard Maxwell, and their team of investigators (like Ryan Wolfe, Nick Stokes, Greg Sanders, Stella Bonesera, Lindsay Monroe, and Sheldon Hawkes, plus Dr. Robbins) they solve murders... in the day, and in the night.

That was sure random... I would add more investigators, like Danny... Calleigh... Eric maybe... Catherine to top it off. One OC.. not bad.
This would be an interesting show... I wonder how Nathan Carlson likes the camera... *laughs* Yeah, that wouldn't settle well...

Hey

Don't know if this fits into this thread, but........

you know hows there - So you can think you can Dance?

Well How about...So you can think you can be a C.S.I. ?

LOL:lol: :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

CHEERS!

Well How about...So you can think you can be a C.S.I. ?

LOL:lol: :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Actually, it was just done this past season, just not under that name. I think it was the Spike channel that had a short run series where ordinary people are shown a crime scene and try to solve the crime, based on a real case. Then the experts tell them where they went wrong.

Yeah, I remember, I was just messin' around ....:lol:

Whatever happened to it anyway, I saw some episodes, It was

interesting - I wonder why they stopped showing it :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I guess - we'll never know........ at least we have great tv series like

CSI NY, Miami, and Las Vegas.

Actually, it was just done this past season, just not under that name. I think it was the Spike channel that had a short run series where ordinary people are shown a crime scene and try to solve the crime, based on a real case. Then the experts tell them where they went wrong.

The show was called "Murder". I liked it. I hope they bring it back.

Back