Pitch us the next CSI spin-off!!!!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Flacknatic, Jan 29, 2008.

1. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

1.CSI London... Even Big ben gets dirty and corrupted.
    2.Eric Szmanda and George Eads
    3.After leaving Las Vegas behind, Greg Sanders starts a new life over on the opposite side of the pond leaving heatbreak and troubles behind... OR so he thought... Hot on his heels is his lab partner and once close friend Nick stokes....

(set four years after CSI has finished and Greg is now senior investigator)

2. LocardPrinciple

LocardPrinciple Hit and Run

I'm new, just joined. Got a couple of ideas, one not-so-serious.

1. CSI: Smallville
    2. irregular guest star wannabe CSI Veronica from CSI:Vegas
    3. Veronica leaves the bright lights of Vegas behind to join Clark, Chloe, Jimmy and Lana in the weirdest city of all, where meteor freak crimes are at an all-time high.

Here's the serious one.

1. CSI: Washington DC
    2. Warrick Brown
    3. Leaving the lights of Vegas for the murder capital of the US, Warrick Brown finds life in the President's backyard anything but dull, especially as his first case introduces him to the backstabbing politicians.

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

From one trekkie/CSI fan to another, welcome to the nut house.
    Will he go to work for Jack Mannion, DC police chief on the series "The District"?
    And then there will be the inevitable spinoffs: CSI: Gotham City, CSI: Central City, CSI: Paradise Island...

4. LocardPrinciple

LocardPrinciple Hit and Run

Watch the fan fiction forum in the coming weeks.

5. Mandi96

Mandi96 Civilian

For a while now I've been thinking it would be cool to see a CSI show that was set in Canada, so here goes:

1. CSI: RCMP
    2. Eric Johnson (Flash Gordon, Smallville) and Chad Connell (Rumours, Prom Wars)
    3. Two RCMP Officers on the Ident Team are brothers in swabs as they lead their team of investigators, solving on the toughest cases to be found in the city of Toronto.

Eric Johnson's character would be the confident, slightly over-bearing older brother, while Chad Connell plays the younger brother, longing to be out of his brother's shadow and always trying to prove himself.

6. CSISneaky

CSISneaky Police Officer

CSI: Birmingham

Grissom and Catherine

The top UK Chief Constable requires the help of the Las Vegas finest. Murders in the Bull ring, Brindleyplace and Millenium point. The two CSIs try to get to grips with the brummy accent while investigating a serial killer on the loose in the heart of the West Midlands.

:lol:

7. Austin

Austin Hit and Run

I was told William Peterson's home town is Boise, Idaho. I would love if they would do a CSI here. I've been seeing a lot of the valley's CSI on the news lately.

Just a thought!

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

My ideas

I’ll go with Memphis (close seconds: some city in Texas or maybe a show based in New Orleans) for a regular CSI format, but I also have another idea that’s not a regular CSI format. It would be like a cross between an Animal Cops type of show and CSI. As of now we only have reality based shows on crimes against animals. I think it would bring more awareness to animal cruelty if we had a popular show like the CSI format only investigating crimes against animals.

The regulars On CSI: Memphis : James Marsters (aka Spike on Buffy/Angel) and Vincent Ventresca (Invisible Man). With Nicholas Brendon (Xander, BTVS) as another CSI. I could play the gf/wife of one the three guys. :)

The regulars on the Animal Cops/ CSI show: Lucy Lawless as the lead investigator, maybe Lauren Graham as the assistant investigator.

Or maybe we could mix these up: James and Lauren on one, Lucy and Vincent on the other.

The Memphis premise: Just think of it. Crime investigation with great backdrops such as Beale Street, Graceland, the Pyramid, etc.

Texas: I can’t think of anything off the top of my head. Actors for Texas: John Schneider (Smallville) and Fred Dryer (Hunter) or maybe Randy Travis LOL.

New Orleans: The French Quarter as a backdrop. Regular: Bill Pullman as the lead investigator.

The animal cops csi could take place anywhere

CSI: New Jersey - starring Jon Bon Jovi. :D His character would be a CSI who moonlights as a rockstar. hehe

CSI: Nashville - starring Reba McEntire as the lead investigator.

Or maybe they could go international with the CSI franchise. CSI: London (which someone already mentioned), CSI: Dublin, CSI: Paris, CSI: Sydney, etc.

Actors for the London one: Anthony Stewart Head (aka Giles on BTVS) as the lead investigator.

Sydney (Australia): Cameron Daddo (F/X: The Series) and again Lucy Lawless (I know she’s from New Zealand, not Australia, but still…). With guest stars such as Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman. LOL.
    :D

And it could be revealed that they are cousins since they look kinda similar. And we know that Greg is an only child (adopted if I recall) cause he said so in the ep where he was beat up by that group of kids.

LOL! I could see Clark, Chloe, Jimmy and Lois as CSIs.

How about CSI: San Francisco? They could get help from the Charmed Ones or Uncle Jesse and the Gang (Full House) LOL. Or maybe it could be in the future and Piper and Leo’s son Chris could be a CSI.

If Sunnydale was still around, there could be CSI: Sunnydale with the BTVS gang helping out from time to time. :D

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  9. Christina

Christina Victim

How about CSI Chicago

The gorgeous Neal McDonagh as lead CSI. You could then have cross overs with the others helping with cases, like we did with the others.

CSI Birmingham?! If yes, can I be one of the team?:lol:

10. CSISneaky

CSISneaky Police Officer

Defo you can join, i've already signed myself as a cop in this one, so the more original characters from our city the better :guffaw:

11. Christina

Christina Victim

Cheers Rookie, I'd make a tough CSI, no messing with me (haha). Have always wanted to kick in a door and shout armed police and go in all guns blazing. Mind you think the gun would be bigger than me, I'm only 5ft tall!

Chris

12. Speedle03

Speedle03 Dead on Arrival

I think they should make a CSI:D.C. it takes place in washington dc and all the characters from CSi,CSI Miami, and NY would be in it and when the miami team gets there at the airport they see someone standing there waiting for them... Tim Speedle he faked his death cause someone was trying to kill him or something i dont know and all the csi's solve crimes together. heres how i think the cast should go if they were to make such a spinoff.
    Cast:
    William Petersen
    David Caruso
    Gary Sinise
    Marg Helenburg
    Emily Procter
    Milina Kankaredes
    Gary Dourdan
    Adam Rodriquez
    Carmine Giovinazzo
    George Eads
    Khandi Alexander
    Hill Harper
    Jorja Fox
    Jonathan Togo
    Anna Belknap
    Eric Ezmanda
    Eva La rue
    Eddie Cahil
    With
    Rex Linn
    And
    Paul Guifoyle

13. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

CSI: Afterlife, dead CSIs solve crime in Purgatory, starring Det. Lockwood, Warrick Brown, Holly Gribbs, Tim Speedle

14. Speedle03

Speedle03 Dead on Arrival

whats CSI:Birmingham im kinda new to this site but i would like to know what it is is it some type of roleplay group or something

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the board, Speedle03. Sometimes, if you don't understand what is going on in a thread, it might help to read the first post on the first page of the thread. What we are doing is coming up with what you might like to see as another spin-off. Here is the info from the first post: