Pitch us the next CSI spin-off!!!!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Flacknatic, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

Ok, here's the scenario:
    The francise is doing so well the producers ask you to come up with an idea for a new spin-off. Maybe jumping a character from one of the shows to their own or a New CSI:(list new city here).
    Here's what you need to list:
    1.Title
    2.Who's starts in it, Just the two leads please.IE: Gary Seniese(lead investagator), Marlinea Kanakeridies (assistant invetgator)
    3.Premise, what's the show about(try to keep this short).

Here's Mine...
    1. CSI:LA(Los Angles)
    2. Angela Bassett (lead investgator)& Christain Bale (assintaint investogator)
    3. Glits, Glamer, Fame and Murder! Welcome to LA baby! Every other episode the team investagates a crime commited by eiter Britny Spears or Lindsey Lohan.

Ok, put on those thinking caps and get to it.

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

CSI: Enterprise
    To explore strange new cases, seek out new investigative techniques, to boldly go where no CSI has gone before.

Starring Michael T Weiss (from The Pretender) as the captain
    and Emily Procter as Phaser Girl, the great great great grandaughter of Calleigh Duquesne.
    With guest appearances by John Billingsley as Admiral Phlox, in charge of forensics division.

Who killed the unnamed crew man in the red shirt THIS time?

3. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Yay for more John Billingsley!

I was watching "Case of the Cross-dressing Carp" last night, and of course there was the NY episode "Risk". It'd be good to see him in another role.

4. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

How about this one...

1.)The Donald Flack Mysteries
    2.)Starting Donald Flack, Jr. and Danny Mesner
    3.)Lindsy and Angelle are killed, upset Danny and Flack quite the force togeather. Danny opens a bar and Flack works as a privte detective out of the back. They're often found sleeping together on the pool table, which doesn't help the gay roomers much. Stella frequently geust stars as thier favorite hag.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Nick and Greg should leave Vegas and start their own agency/lab

6. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I don't really know exactly how they should do it, but I think they should make a CSI: Dallas.

The lead investigator should be a really cute single father with a teenaged daughter. hehe

7. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

During the DVD comintary on the CSI:NY episode, "Manhantan Manhunt", the producers and writers mentioned that David Caruso had a spin-off planed out for his caracter and Stella Bonasara (Meleina Kanacredis). What do you guys think that would entale?

8. neoSephiroth

neoSephiroth Victim

Horatio and Stella? Nah.

I say CSI: London is simply a must. That or CSI: Ipswich...

A CSI cross-over with Vegas, Miami and NY would be great - maybe starting as a storyline which runs through each series independently, with a serial killer murdering in each city in each series, until the killer is caught, and escapes...

9. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

How about The Bug Hunters with Gil Grisom and Lindsey Monroe, it would have to be on Animal Plant or the Discovery Channel. Each week Gil would track down intresting insects and tell you facinating facts about them and thier behavior. Then Lindsey would show you how to make them into a nice snack or peice of jewlery.

10. allmaple

allmaple Judge

Flacknatic, as per the board rules you may have a banner or text in your signiture but not both. please change your signiture to fit with board rules. thank you.

11. TML

TML Hit and Run

May I suggest: CSI Chicago

I would also like to see a crossover between Las Vegas and NY.

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

CSI: Seattle They could use the Who song "Rain on me" since it rains there a lot!!

Ryan Wolfe and greg Sanders to move there and head it up. :drool: Since both of them on their shows seem to have very little screen time compared to the other charaters and story lines. This could show us more about them. Since it's seattle and raining all the time crime rate could be high from depression!

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Twiztid4Togo, if Ryan or Greg ever get depressed in Seattle, maybe they can visit Dr. Frasier Crane who lives there. Frasier's dad, Martin Crane, could rejoin the department as the Jim Brass type detective.

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Dynamo1, I didn't realize that, but yeah that would work. Also if they ever got hurt they could go to Grey's Anatomy's Seattle Grace, I think that's what it's called, since it's in Seattle too, oh wrong tv network...

15. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

I'd like to see a Lab Rats spin-off! Maybe do it as a comedy, focusing more on their interaction - with CSI being a procedural, these moments are often few and far between but I always look forward to seeing them.