Photos #5 - Smile For The Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauw said:
You certainly don't look fat Nikki! Was this picture taken before or after your pregnancy?
For a moment there, I thought you were talking to me. I was like: "... I'm fifteen." Then I noticed the other Nikki :lol:

Dani!! Aw you're such a pretty girl :D All of you, you're all very pretty too ;)

Marns :D hey nice to see you here looks great and your little sister so cute :)

vegaslights that´s really nice pics :)

all pics here are very nice and lovely :)

ack shane!! i dont think youve shown yourself since that pic with jorja and billy (im still uber jealous btw) and that was what, 3 years ago? lookin good ;) :lol:
Wyoming i like your prom dress. ive always wanted a fun red dress. is that for this year?
i have funny ones from our band dinner last week:
aint i soooo cute? i think i have some sauce from my dinner on my face... :lol:
all the french horns it took sooo long to get this one because i kept cracking up. i even tripped over a chair and fell down :D im really trying not to laugh, which is why i look so weird
me and another horn player

allmaple said:
ack shane!! i dont think youve shown yourself since that pic with jorja and billy (im still uber jealous btw) and that was what, 3 years ago? lookin good ;) :lol:

I think I've shown one photo of myself since then. lol. I've gained some wait since then, though, but I'm trying to lose some of it for this girl I like .;)

This pic is of me right before my debs(or prom as it's called in America)...wasn't very happy at the time. I had just tried on my dress and it was after getting a bit too big and had to be pinned in in double quick time. Ended up being a good night though :)
Before Debs

Wyoming i like your prom dress. ive always wanted a fun red dress. is that for this year?

Yes, it is for this year, we shopped off the clearance rack, and this is what we came up with after a few dresses, I LOVE it!

Mitzi I love your picture! You're very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back