Photos #5 - Smile For The Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NikkyJamez said:
Here's a picture of me, my friends Amber and Nikki.
What a trio

That's actually a car my boyfriend and I helped build, I mean restore. I painted it, put the decals on it and helped put the Hemi in it. :p Not my best photo, makes me look fat :rolleyes:

Lizzy_004 said:
^ Seriously? Fat? :eek: I don't know who of the three you are on the pic, but they look all beautiful :)

Thank you :) I'm the first one, with the darkest hair.

Lauw said:
You certainly don't look fat Nikki! Was this picture taken before or after your pregnancy?

That was a couple of months ago, I've been working to get the weight off, but I still feel a little pudgy

Eva, you're so prettyy!

Here's 2 pics of me. One is Photoshopped, it looks horrible.

One - my eye looks black.. but there's something wrong with that eye, it always turns away. That might explain why I'm always so tired.

Two - A couple of minutes after this pic was taken I got sent out of class :p

Wow, Marns! You're very pretty!

Here are a couple of pictures of me:
This is me with my sister, Olivia. (I'm on the right.)
This is me goofing off with my best friends at youth group. Believe me...you don't want to know. :lol:

Thank you! :D Your photos are funny! And in the second one you look like you had a lot of fun! :lol:

Oh, believe me...it was. :lol: Let me put it this way:

-15 teenagers
-haven't seen each other in three months
-gingerbread house contest

You do the math. :p

I know, we look it, but we're not. :p I'm only eleven months older though. (It's not a stupid question - we get it a lot :))

We only look alike the first time you see us. After that, we couldn't be more different. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back