Photos #5 - Smile For The Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Seriously? Fat? :eek: I don't know who of the three you are on the pic, but they look all beautiful :)

So I went to Disneyland yesterday, and I thought to post these pics I made there. I made a total of 300 pictures, and these are probably my favorites:

Me and Winnie the Pooh (He was sooo cute!!)
Me and Weirdo (He made me laugh soo hard :p)

^^Thanks Dani. *blushes* I'm at school where I can't view piccies but when I get home I'll see how pretty you all are. :)

:eek: Lovely pictures everyone. :D It's great to put some faces to the name. ;)

Nikki, lovely first picture! And you look like you're just chillin' in the second one. :p

_Calleigh_ said
If I didn't have a girlfriend already, I would start hitting on you, Geni :lol: You're so pretty!

:lol: Thanks. That's probably the only half decent picture you'll ever see though, lol. But hey it's grad so I'm allowed to be a mannequin just once. :p

^ That is a really nice grad picture. You should see mine; can you say "frightening"? The guy took like eight of them, and it was like choosing the lesser of the eight evils. :lol:

cainesugar, those are great pictures. I know how you feel about the glasses thing; it frustrates me to no end that the flash reflects off of my lenses, ruining the picture. :rolleyes: Makes me almost want contacts. :lol:

speed_cochrane said:
_Calleigh_ said
If I didn't have a girlfriend already, I would start hitting on you, Geni :lol: You're so pretty!
:lol: Thanks. That's probably the only half decent picture you'll ever see though, lol. But hey it's grad so I'm allowed to be a mannequin just once. :p

Bullishit, girl, I loved all the pics you posted in here. You sound like a friend of mine: she's the most gorgoeus thing on earth and she can't even see. ;)

cainesugar, those are great pictures. I know how you feel about the glasses thing; it frustrates me to no end that the flash reflects off of my lenses, ruining the picture. Makes me almost want contacts.
Ah thanks bird_of_flame. I refuse to post glasses pics! I hate my glasses, yet they were like so much money. Crapload out of my savings account for ugliness. :lol: Great pics everyone, it is good to put a face to a name. :D

_Calleigh_ said:
You sound like a friend of mine: she's the most gorgoeus thing on earth and she can't even see. ;)

Sounds like someone I know, too. :)

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.

cainesugar said:
You're beuatiful, bird_of_flame! Wow, those are great pictures, and that cake does look very good. :D
BlueCurl, you seem to be a very good photographer, unlike myself. That's a great pic, good angle too. Hope the skatepark was fun.

Sorry for the late response! Hehe I'm just an amature with photography but tnx. I just started with that hobby! The skatepark was fun! for the result of my photography day at the skatepark: click. Now hoping for some more photos of me soon. It's just hard since I am usually the one behind the camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back