Photos #5 - Smile For The Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: oh guys your pics so great every one really.
Marns that are you? loveley very cute these pics :) *hugs*

These are all great pics, y'all! DD, what university is that? It looks vaguely familiar...

Marns, I think maybe I said this before, but you're very pretty. :)

4ENSIX, that's Brandon University, in Brandon Manitoba. :lol: They call it Manitoba's third largest university, but Manitoba only has three.

DragonflyDreamer said:
4ENSIX, that's Brandon University, in Brandon Manitoba. :lol: They call it Manitoba's third largest university, but Manitoba only has three.

Oh, haha. I thought it looked familiar, but I must be very mistaken because I've never been to Manitoba. :lol:

I apologize for the double post, but I'm outside my editing time.

So, I was rooting through some old drawers and I came across a bunch of old pictures of me and my sister when we were quite young, and being the eager beaver that I am to use my nifty new scanner, I decided to post them here.

Me with my mother - she's pregnant with my sister in this picture
*Sigh* Oh, the good old soccer days. I was about 10 here
Halloween - I'm the cow, my sister is the mouse
My sister, dad, and me together at a science museum in Newfoundland when I was 6
This is my absolute favourite photo in the whole world - also taken in Newfoundland

vegaslights said:
Took some more myspace photos. These are kind of better. :D

one two

Oh Shane you look so much older in these pictures! :lol: The only pics I've seen of you have been the ones of you with Jorja and Billy :p

Awwwwwhh, Chloe the Halloween pic is absolutely adoooorrable! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back