Photos #5 - Smile For The Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WillowsWannaBe woh, that´s nice pics and specially the first in black/white with the pink bubblegum ;) i like this

Hy :) BlueCurl your pics are phantastic, the first is very intresting for me. How do you make this?

Stoky said:
Hy :) BlueCurl your pics are phantastic, the first is very intresting for me. How do you make this?

I took a photo that I took with my camera (on a statue) and then digitalized it and remade it in photoshop. took my about two days to do this! But I like the result.

On all the photos I kinda did not do anything about make up... And I should re colour my hair as well :p I usually look like: this The digitalized me was taken after actually a little effort on myself :lol:

Lizzy_004 said:
Love the pics, Zsófi! :eek:

BleuCurl, I imagined you very differently! You're really pretty :)

Different how I wonder! TNX btw!

Great pics everyone. When you know someone and don't see them an image gorws in your mind and then you see them and it's like :eek: They're amazingly gorgeous! One of these days I'll gather up the courage to post a pic of my own. *is camera-shy*

^^ You're not the only one who's camera shy (I swear, the camera hates me). But we finally got a memory stick for our digital camera, so maybe I'll upload a few... just so people have a face to match to my rambling posts.

:eek: Lilly! Look how pretty you are. :D You're not ugly at all! *huggles* Great picture, thanks for sharing. :)

I have a couple of graduation pictures. I wasn't able to upload them digitally but I took some pictures of them, so ha. :p This is the only time anyone will ever see me half-smiling or smiling at all, lol.

I was supposed to smile, but he took the picture too fast :lol: I also blame the gross-ness on the editing. :p

The 'coy' look as my friends call it. Blah the exposure is bad.

Hope I didn't hurt y'alls eyes too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back