Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

Awww guys, thankies :D Honestly, Mug is the cutest cat that walks this earth :) And I don't give a feck that she likes to eat whole pigeons and have me clean the carpet afterwards while she sits neatly beside me watching me do it :rolleyes:

:lol: yeah Kate, I love that empty-bottle-pic too, that's her innocent look.. I think I caught her on something *cough*drinking*cough*

Hehe.. not again Ann.. the Rachel Weisz one haha.. Will this ever stop :p OMG!! I love your pics! I wish I could do that, raising just one eyebrow, that's the coolest thing a person can do with his face I think.. always practicing but never get it right. Haha, and I love the LOL-pic :lol:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
^OMG! another Dublin-goer :eek: YAY! Prague and Dublin.. my two fave capitals of Europe :D I'm Ireland-obsessed.. just a warning to y'all ;)

Woo! Ireland! My papas Irish and refuses to loose the accent even though we've lived in Liverpool since I was born!

Haha, you'll learn one day, Jaynie-poo ;) One day :p I like the 'LOL' pic, too :lol: :p I don't know why, I guess it's just because it came out nicely :D

Omg CDC your cats are so adorable and pretty :eek: Awww that last one is so great.. lmao.. I dunno what you were doing but apparently they didn't want to see it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back