Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

CalleighDuCaine said:
Ok, let's see what's nice in my pc...
The cookies I made for the World Cup final match (luclkily we ate them to celebrate and not as a consolation :D)
omg! :eek: Where are you from?? *sigh* We make those cookies here at home too, because my grandma (from Czech Rep) used to make them with Christmas and now mum and I have taken over that tradition! I thought it was very Czech-ish actually :confused: I wouldn't be surprised if they had them in Germany too actually.

CDC, the snow pics are great, and you cookie looks really good :D
iluvEricSzmanda, really sweet pics, you have nice smile :D

:) That black and white pic is great! You take great photos Girlie.

CalleighDuCaine, those cookies look delicious! :D They turned out wonderful!

iluvEricSzmanda your photos are great! Awww, Rylea and Julia are adorable! Wow! :eek: Julia's eyes are awsome. Love the color.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
CalleighDuCaine said:
The cookies I made for the World Cup final match (luclkily we ate them to celebrate and not as a consolation :D)
omg! :eek: Where are you from?? *sigh* We make those cookies here at home too, because my grandma (from Czech Rep) used to make them with Christmas and now mum and I have taken over that tradition! I thought it was very Czech-ish actually :confused: I wouldn't be surprised if they had them in Germany too actually.

I'm Italian, so I don't have much to do with Czech Republic (apart from the fact that my family have just been in Prague without me :(), and I actually didn't even know those cookies were typical of somewhere... I just thought they'd look nice in that shape, so I made them like that, and, yes, they were delicious (I love cooking!) :D

Detective_Burn said:

CalleighDuCaine said:

I know such cookies, too. They´re filled with marmelade, aren´t they?

Actually it's apricot jam, but it can easily be mistaken for marmalade. Next time I'll stuff them with home-made berries jam (if the woods around my house in the mountains have been productive this year). I'll post a pic of them too. :lol:

Edit: I've seen the pics my lil sis took in Prague and I absolutely love them. I'd love to go to Prague, it looks like the kind of city I could fall in love with (like Dublin *wipes tear*)

JayneEmilysRealm said:
^OMG! another Dublin-goer :eek: YAY! Prague and Dublin.. my two fave capitals of Europe :D I'm Ireland-obsessed.. just a warning to y'all ;)

*huggles Jayne*

If I said I'm Dublin/Ireland obsessed it'd be a huge euphemism (please, read with Irish accent!)... As soon as I get to chase my abovementioned lil sis away from the other pc, I'll post some of the millions of pics I took during my two (so far) yearly visits in Dublin.

Edit: here are some...

Ancient graveyard in Dundrum (pic taken from the Luas station)
Howth (view on the sea)
Glendalough
Me (the black one) and my friend Roberta in front of Bewley's Café in Grafton Street (go there, if you are in Dublin!)
Hard Rock Café

Ohh don't start about photos of Ireland.. *looks at 9 albums in bookcase* I go to Ireland on a yearly basis (since 2002.. spent there two months, traveling around), I hardly visit Dublin anymore, it's just.. mweh, when you see the real Ireland, you'd think of Dublin just a stupid city :p It's a nice city, but I just like it because it's Ireland :)

I love your pics CalleighDuCaine! :) You're so pretty!

The "Howth" pic beautiful! I love pictures of the water/seaside/shoreline/etc

Ohhh *claps hands* lovely pics CDC :D Yes, Glendalough is beautiful.. I had lovely weather when I was there! Damn mosquitos at the waterfall though :(

Since I'm in my photobucket now anyway.. let's see what Irishness I have in there:

Slieve League, Co. Donegal
Sunset in Co. Donegal
Me in the Guinness Store House
Dingle
Me on top of Gleann Head, Co. Donegal
Inch Beach, Co. Kerry
And since the Corrs is Irish too
Me and sis in Gleann Cholm Cille, Co. Donegal
Me and what looks like a Guinness, but it's really not..
Me on top of Gleann Head again
Slieve League again
Ha'penny bridge, Dublin

That's all the Irishness I could find..

French yes, but not from France. From the most beautiful French speaking city in Canada, Québec. So I'm a "pure wool" Québécoise...
omfg I love how Quabec is pronounced in French. Kaybeck. I LOVE IT.........okay, you can call me crazy now lol. I always loved Adelle. That's my favorite girls name, and I know that's french. My french name in highschool is Lulu, I wish I could change it to Adelle because I love that name! I like Epponie too.....I don't know if that's how you spell it but it's from Les Mis.

Cool pics kito_of_typhoon.. heh.. question though, do you work out, I mean, it looks to me you have really broad shoulders.. that second pic of yours, it looks like you're about to pop out of your shirt :lol: And omg.. I looked for ages at that dog-pic, it confused me so, cuz I had no clue how it is lying there.. :lol: And love the canary.. since I have one:

Kazi the canary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back