Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

AWWWWWWWW-pretty- ;) you look about 25 are you?- and you resemble a bit- Terri Miller- (don't know the actresses name} that was Grissoms kinda of love interest in the earlier epsiodes- and actually saw her in "The Closer" last nite- boy does she look different- than when she was on CSI-does anyone know her real life name?

thank you desertwind and I'm older than 25 and thanks for saying I look like Terry Miller, I liked her and Grissom too
*achembacktopictures*
Thanks again :)

hhunter said:
thank you desertwind and I'm older than 25 and thanks for saying I look like Terry Miller, I liked her and Grissom too
*achembacktopictures*
Thanks again :)

OHMYGOD DW Is right you do look alot like Terri Miller I didnt see that resemblance

needmorecsi said:
speed_cochrane said:
I got a few pics this afternoon because of my boredom. :D

Gosh I'm lame

Whoooopie

Wow, you're beautiful, I think you must be the best looking person that I've ever seen.

Well thanks. :) I don't think I'm that great but to each his own I guess. :p But thanks, I feel prettier now. :lol:

-And I have no idea what's going on with my eyes in the first picture.. *looks around* OH YEAH! I photoshopped that one because I was having fun with the program. :lol:

speed_cochrane, those pics are lovely! Nice photo taking.

Like needmorecsi, said you do look very lovely! :) I like the red of your hair too. Nice color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back