Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

CalleighDuCaine said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
^OMG! another Dublin-goer :eek: YAY! Prague and Dublin.. my two fave capitals of Europe :D I'm Ireland-obsessed.. just a warning to y'all ;)

*huggles Jayne*

If I said I'm Dublin/Ireland obsessed it'd be a huge euphemism (please, read with Irish accent!)... As soon as I get to chase my abovementioned lil sis away from the other pc, I'll post some of the millions of pics I took during my two (so far) yearly visits in Dublin.

Edit: here are some...

Me (the black one) and my friend Roberta in front of Bewley's Café in Grafton Street (go there, if you are in Dublin!)

Awww, you're real pretty! :D
Love that hairstyle btw - very Sara-season5/6--esque.

I love Ireland too - I've been to Kerry, Waterford and a few other places. *le sigh* Gorgeous place. One drawback is that my mom loves it so much that whenever we're there and she talks to the Irish people, she starts speaking with a lil bit of an Irish accent. They must think she's taking the p!ss lol.

lovelove
Xx Mia-Sara xX

Thanks, JayneEmilysRealm
I don´t really work out, at least not after a plan or so, but sometimes I use my dumbbells, yes. I did karate for a long time where we often did push-ups, so that´s a reason too for my broad shoulders. I guess my shoulders and my short hair are the main reasons I´m often taken for a boy :rolleyes: (when I don´t wear tight shirts :D). Well I come after my father.

I love your canary, it looks so cute :). Our loves when my mom hoovers and always sings then.

Oooh, pwitty pics everyone.
Just gonna add, Hormiga, I love your House banner! Made me giggle lol.

Just so I'm contributing something, here's some pictures of my new cousin, Luca.

Luca Foster-Park
When he was born, the doctor actually broke his collarbone accidentaly, so he holds his arm a little weird atm
He's not a month old yet but he was 8lb 9oz and he was my cousin's first baby!
Claire and Andy - the proud parents
Brand new
New mommy and she's loving it
My Auntie Chris changing Luca

They live in Switzerland so I haven't seen him yet but they're coming over on August 15th and I can't wait! lol.

lovelove
Xx Mia-Sara xX

Awww your cousin is so cute CGF :D I love the cap-thingie-whatever-ye-call-it that says "I am a boy".. I know I'm always: "awww that's a pretty little.. wee.. bo..girl you have?!" I can hardly see the difference when they're still babies. He's adorable for a just-born baby I have to say though. :)

Yay for the kitty to have opened its eyes, kazzy.. omg, they're so cute :D

aww...cute kittens. My older cat got kittens yesterday, four in total and now those are gone.

Yeah, he looked about 3 months old practically as soon as he was born. He's one cute lil camper lol. I'm not the type of gal to go all squeal-y around children (granted, I find some babies adorable) - the only kids that make me melt are my other cousin Hannah-Rose (I'm sure I posted a pic or ten a couple pages back lol - yeah, she's my little gal I love her to death) and Luca lol.

Very cute kittens by the way - yeah, I always go squeal-y when I see lil animals lol. Our cat Sophi died in August last year - she was 18 so she was a pretty good age. Here's two pics of her. She was ill here and it was about 2 weeks before she died:
I miss my baby
She was so beautiful

lovelove
Xx Mia-Sara xX

Jayne, Mug is soooooo sweet. :eek: :)
btw: Noticed something about your own pics. You´re wearing jeans-jacket in that webcam-images? Jeans suits you. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back