Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

I didnt go to my Prom I wasnt popular enough and I figured why bother *smirks* I went to alot of college dances though (I was ALOT more Popular in college)

wibble said:
DaWacko said:
I was thinking should I dye my hair again to red but don't know... I'm so used to be blonde ;)

Remember, if you do...I'll personally remove you as a member of the Elite Blonde Squad :eek:

:lol:

:eek: Nooooo!
Ah well, I think I've done with messing with haircolour. I like my blonde hair. Besides, there's always that "I'm blonde" excuse, even I know it's a stereotype. I said that "I cannot understand because of my haircolour!I'm blonde!" and realised at the same moment that teacher (a guy) is blonde too :lol: Thankfully he just laughed :p

And Jayne... yeah, we had to go undercover with EBS because you brunette's ruined all fun :p

speed_cochrane said:
I haven't had a prom. Actually, our school doesn't have a prom. We have a graduation which is basically the same as prom. We just don't call it that. :lol: Ah Canada, the route of all weirdness.
my school called our dance prom. i found one of me in my dress. its the one the professional photographer takes when you arrive. its me and some of the girls becuase, well, the one with my date has since been incinerated :lol: i got my dress about 8 months before becuase it was 50% off. but it was still $300 canadian. so at that time in would be about $50 american :D
hotstuff coming through! :lol:
i didnt strap myself in to get the mega cleavage like jennifer lopez had in her dress. but i did break both the straps throughout the course of the night

Oh my, you guys are beautiful. Madgeorge you're definitely NOT boring-looking. I love the back of your dress too!

Beautiful pics everyone!

Thanks, :)

Allmaple: you and your friends look so good! :D Oh, and by any chance is screenname from a store? Because I was in a mall in London, Ont a few weeks ago and saw a store with the same name.

yeah it is from the store allmaple. there are several in canada but i do live in london. i know there is one in a mall here i just am not sure which one :lol: ive only been to the one on richmond street downtown.
im mad i cant find the rest of my prom pics because theres a really good one of everyones shoes. the blonde in my pic is wearing white canvas shoes that i painted to match her dress and glued rhinestones too. i was so proud of myself :D

I think that was the mall I was at, lol.

I was visiting a friend who goes to Fanshawe.

My friend in one of the photos, Robyn, she knit that flower on her dress. Then she felted it and cut the peices. It turned out so nicely in the end.

omg, madgeorge i LOVE your avatar! it's glinda!

anyhoo, y'all look so lovely in your pictures!

I got it from someone on LJ, I credited them in my profile, so you can check the name.

There are a whole load of good ones there. I like the one that is Idina and Kristen jumping around and hugging and it says "Chenzel Huggage".

Chenoweth/Menzel=CHENZEL!!! WOOT.

Love the pic!!! You are SO PRETTY!!! Wow. You look a bit like Emily Procter.

drkate the dress is awesome. Looks great on you! :)

Some of my prom pics:

My dress was a light blue but from a distance it appears white. When this picture was taken I was feeling pretty bad, it'd only been two weeks since I'd had back surgery, so I was tired all night and we danced only once.

Myself & Steed

Posing here at a table.

Solo shot

Steed's solo shot

And a more recent pic, taken yesterday. I'm with my wonderful bookworm friend, Sebastian, and we're celebrating the end of exams. :D

Cheers

Kate and HaM You're both so preeeettyyy!! :D Whaaa, I love both dresses too, especially yours Kate, what can I say, I just like red.. I just still need to get used to the thought of you being a blond.. :rolleyes: Yes, still :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back