Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

LtKitty said:
I guess that's the price you pay for having Irish relatives. :lol: :p

Mmhhmm guess you right! :)

Oh gawd.. I feel the teacher and Irish-freak in me rise.. *POP* There it is.. *voice out of Jayne* "Irish people are no red-heads.. it's black with blue eyes.. " *Jayne gets back own voice* whaaaa.. today is 666 right? Must've been the devil speaking :rolleyes:

Great pics everyone :D

Irish men are dark but mously women are red...
and people with red hair mously born then, when one parent is dark and other blond... (now my devil was speaking) :lol:

Well I'm Irish and I happen to have red hair and blue eyes. It's not my fault. :p :lol:

-And..My dad is Scottish. That probably just solved everything. :lol:

^ Love the picture! :D Shades are so cool.

Okay, I took one of me and my friend and we were so bored today so...yeah. XD And then there's me with a new dress I bought.

Love it sandle_luver! :D

And because I still have my camera with me, I have two more images. :lol: Usually I do not upload this much but for some odd reason I'm in the mood.

Okay. That's enough for tonight. XD

WOWWW tuesdaymorning!! :eek: That dress looks good on you!! Lovely!!! :p That's a great pic of you. Whoever took that photo must be a good photographer too.

This is the only picture of myself online at the moment. It is during my last kung Fu exam in december 2005. I'm the girl in it btw!

click

EDIT:

I found a little wmv video file from me! I put it online it is 450kb for the ones that may wonder:

click

tuesdaymorning said:
^ Love the picture! :D Shades are so cool.

Okay, I took one of me and my friend and we were so bored today so...yeah. XD And then there's me with a new dress I bought.

^Wooohooo, you're very beautiful and pretty, tuesdaymorning!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back