Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

omg Hummer he's so cute!! And I love his name too!! :D I don't adore babies really.. as long as they're not mine and I can give them back at the end of the day :lol:

omg hummer thats such an adorable pic. and nice pics Leonie ! is that one on the left a bathroom pic? lol.

Hummer: Your son is so cute!!! I love kids, but I want to adopt my own someday.

Everyone here is so pretty, you guys make me feel boring-looking(which I am anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter).

IN OTHER NEWS

I had my prom last night!!!!

It was so much fun!!!

PICTURES:

Me and my hairdo
Me and my friends Nick(right) and Ivy(Left)
The focal point of my dress, the front was plain.
All my boys, DAMN.
Me, Eliza, Nick, and Robyn. We know how hot we are.
Me and my friend Kyle. Sort of. I don't know why my face is like that either.

I hope you all love my dress, and I KNOW you all love my boys, because well, they're so cute!

you look like you had a lot of fun madgeorge! i dont know where my prom pictures are, i put the album away so i wouldnt look at them after the ass of an exboyfriend dumped me when i went to university. :mad:
but i can tell you my dress was a copy of this one but momma wouldnt let me have the harry winston necklace to match :lol:

Awww! Cute pics! I like the dress very very much. :D *is envious*

madgeorge said:
Hummer: Your son is so cute!!! I love kids, but I want to adopt my own someday.

Everyone here is so pretty, you guys make me feel boring-looking(which I am anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter).

IN OTHER NEWS

I had my prom last night!!!!

It was so much fun!!!

PICTURES:

Me and my hairdo
Me and my friends Nick(right) and Ivy(Left)
The focal point of my dress, the front was plain.
All my boys, DAMN.
Me, Eliza, Nick, and Robyn. We know how hot we are.
Me and my friend Kyle. Sort of. I don't know why my face is like that either.

I hope you all love my dress, and I KNOW you all love my boys, because well, they're so cute!

I was laughing so hard at all my friends, because they all spent a fortune on their stuff for prom, but I hunted around for bargains and ended up spending less then $300 for everything.

That's the way to go. BARGAIN BIN! *high-fives madgeorge*

i spent around $350 for mine :lol:
my dress was only $60, and everything else was relatively cheap
i would've only spent around $300 except we had to pay for the venue and stuff and that cost as much as my dress :lol:
most of my friends spent more on their dresses than i did on my entire formal

ETA: thats in Australian dollars, so it would be around $250 US

I haven't had a prom. Actually, our school doesn't have a prom. We have a graduation which is basically the same as prom. We just don't call it that. :lol: Ah Canada, the route of all weirdness.

well, we don't call it a prom, we call it a formal and we have one at the end of year 10 and one at the end of year 12...but the year 10 one is kinda dodgy...we had to pay $60 to have it in our own school hall :lol:
of course there was the food and stuff but it shouldn't have cost that much :rolleyes:

speed_cochrane said:
I haven't had a prom. Actually, our school doesn't have a prom. We have a graduation which is basically the same as prom. We just don't call it that. :lol: Ah Canada, the route of all weirdness.
At my school, it was just called 'Grad Dinner/Dance'. ...Yeah, 'Prom' just sounds so much better.
Great pictures George!!

carlz31 said:
well, we don't call it a prom, we call it a formal and we have one at the end of year 10 and one at the end of year 12...but the year 10 one is kinda dodgy...we had to pay $60 to have it in our own school hall :lol:
of course there was the food and stuff but it shouldn't have cost that much :rolleyes:

don't complain our prom costs 150$ a ticket not a pair, a ticket.

We don't do proms here really. We just get our dimploma, have a drink at school, exchange email addressen with people you know you actually don't want to see later in your life anyhow and end with a "might catch ye later and otherwise have a grand life! Ta!" :rolleyes:

We don't have proms here either.They give you the diploma years later,so you just receive a letter saying that you can go to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back