Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

speedmonkey2 said:
From previous thread:

Wow, Sara (greg's_Girlfriend) I envy you. I couldn't dance to save my life. NIce pics.

Aww thank you Katie, my parents are kinda hoping I can dance a bit, they have been paying for lessons since I was 3!

Speed_cochrane
Not only do You look like Ellie but You also sort of look like Claire from LOST (I'm not sure if you watch that or not)

LMAO @ allmaple's sec pic :lol: That got me cracking! and Det look at allmaple's first pic (notice teh eyes) and tell me it does not contain some sort of mystery :D

Thanks sippy :p

speed_cochrane said:
Aww I like that picture Ducky. Red hair suits you. :)

I was thinking should I dye my hair again to red but don't know... I'm so used to be blonde ;)

DaWacko said:
I was thinking should I dye my hair again to red but don't know... I'm so used to be blonde ;)

Remember, if you do...I'll personally remove you as a member of the Elite Blonde Squad :eek:

:lol:

Alright, I come bearing pictures from my Baltimore trip!

Me and my gang. There's ten of us here, and one is missing.
me and my wonderful bf
Me and my friend Jackie at the Orieols game
Me and my friend Rose at the Orieols game
Yeah, so the Orieols game got rained out, and by the time the rain cleared, we had to leave. Otherwise, it was a beautiful HOT day out, and we had so much fun. My favorite part was the two story Barnes and Nobles, but we only had like...fifteen minutes to shop, but I found three books lol.

DaWacko said:
Brown eyes are so hot! :D

...I'm sorry but here everyone has blue eyes and I'm bit bored with 'em :lol:

I've always hated having brown eyes, I guess now there's reason to like them.

I really want to post photos here and enter the compitions, so could someone explain to me how to put pictures from my camera onto my computer.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Speed_cochrane
Not only do You look like Ellie but You also sort of look like Claire from LOST (I'm not sure if you watch that or not)

Well I don't watch it that much, but I've seen Claire. So, I kind of know what she looks like. :lol:

I have three new pictures of me. I look kind of dead in the first one.

Dead

Not Dead

Also..Not Dead

oh, Leonie, it's so pretty! You're also pretty! And you too Speed Cochrane! And the ones I forgot! :D

Thanks. :D I take pride in being able to say I was awake this morning and NOT DEAD. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back