Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

Luna! I really love the pics! :)
And, BlueCurl, sounds nice, but I'm baaaad at chems! I dropped it, this year. Good luck, though with your chems :)

RoosCSILover said:
Luna! I really love the pics! :)
And, BlueCurl, sounds nice, but I'm baaaad at chems! I dropped it, this year. Good luck, though with your chems :)

I am a complete drop out. To bad though. the chem part of the life science (chem+bio combined) was to hard for me :(

I'll try another angle after the summer! and I'm still reading my very damn thick books from chem and bio! love it! :p

^^AWW poor you, that cast looks pretty uncomfy, defiantDittohead!

Yeah, I was sleeping and my sister came by with the camera. She blew in my ear and snapped this photo.

Shut up.

defiantDittohead said:
My foot in a cast

impossible to walk on, cos the sole is round and i did ask them to make wheels :rolleyes:

Awww poor dave ;) that really sucks! Hope it'll feel better after monday and YES, you're goign to survive the operation! ;)

SaraSidleStokes said:
CD
I gotta say You look ALOT like Lady Heather especially in that second picture

*blushes* Thanks! Even if I don't like LH as a character, I do like Melinda Clarke and that's one hell of a compliment! :)

BlueCurl said:
Ah it is not the bradford reagent... it's the benedict reagent (CuSO4) · 5H2O (just imagine the hanging numbers hehe)

Cool - I remember using that stuff to test foods for reducing sugars, and watching it go that brick-red colour :D

Hey Ann, nice hair! Looks great straightened :) Like the make-up too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back