Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

Dutchie said:
SaraSidleStokes (jeez!) no, I live in Gorinchem. You're dutch???? Never would've thought that. Oh, my CSI game is not in the picture. But okay... csi_fanatic87, close, but no, it's dutch. (explains my name, not? :D)
Yes I'm Dutch-indonesian but I live in the US

But okay... csi_fanatic87, close, but no, it's dutch.

Oh ok. That's pretty cool! The German and Dutch days of the week are really close [referring back to pic]. Yeah, explains you name. :)

Nice new hair Lia, and cool pics Junkie :) It's good to know I'm not the only one who has a fringe these days :lol:

i dont have any pics right now! plus i hate taking them!! anyways ill give you an idea of what i look like....i have blonde curly hair its really long and i have hazel eyes im pretty short! i also have ears and a nose and some cheecks!! lol

Those are some great photos iluvEricSzmanda! :) I love that "I [heart] TV" T-shirt! It's awsome! I would love to find one like that myself.

^Thanks csi fanatic87! My mom encouraged me to buy it because it just describes me so well :D And i got it for like $10 at Aeropostale which is a store i dont really care for, but they have good deals once in a while.

You're very welcome. Really? Thank you so much for the store name. It's so cool how your mom encouraged you to buy that! :D

dont know have to post pics aaaaaaaggggggghhhhhh can someone explain plz im in dumb mode

^^ manda, I don't know how to explain too well about posting pictures but I know you need to first get a photo album site. Yeah... and, well, I seriously don't know how to explain. :p Dumb mode too.

I think I'll stick in a picture now. A picture of me when I was a little kid. (Yes, I'm the little girl on my auntie's lap.) Stick out my Tongue!!

aww Hollis thats a cute pic of you thats at Disneyland I can tell
I'll have to scan my Disney land pics from when I was a kid later on as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back