Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

^^ Good guess there, SaraSidleStokes, it's me in Disneyland. I've got a couple I'll scan in later, the best picture is of me and my family chillin in the entrance of the Disney cruise with Mickey Mouse there too.

manda said:
dont know have to post pics aaaaaaaggggggghhhhhh can someone explain plz im in dumb mode

Upload your pic on the internet (for example to photobucket)
And then what you do is:
(url=link of the picture]put here the text you want to use[/url)
I hope this makes sense. Now, instead of these (, you must use [ those ones, but I just changed them otherwise you won't see the whole thingy..

Another way of doing it is just going to the next 'preview post' page and see somewhere down Instant UBB Code, click URL, insert the link and then it will ask for the text :p

I wouldn't have another clue to explain.

labschool.jpg

me during chem class at college! (last november or december I thought)

This was last week, when I burnt my shins actually.. was sitting along the riverbank, watching people swim in the IJssel and seeing the ships go by, meanwhile adjusting my MA thesis :)

Me, tanning

I agree Mog, chem class is always fun ;)

Hey BlueCurl, nice pic :) it's good to know I'm not the only science nutter around here :lol:

What's that you're using automatic pipette to put into those test tubes? It looks kinda like Bradford Reagent if it's the stuff in the big bottle.

Hollis said:
^^ Good guess there, SaraSidleStokes, it's me in Disneyland. I've got a couple I'll scan in later, the best picture is of me and my family chillin in the entrance of the Disney cruise with Mickey Mouse there too.
You went on the Disney Cruise No fair *Pouts* I want to do that
seriously though I need to find my Disney pics from when I was little to scan them (dont laugh when I Do though they were from the 70s)

wibble said:
I agree Mog, chem class is always fun ;)

Hey BlueCurl, nice pic :) it's good to know I'm not the only science nutter around here :lol:

What's that you're using automatic pipette to put into those test tubes? It looks kinda like Bradford Reagent if it's the stuff in the big bottle.

I should tjek the date of the pic with my workjournal :p the pic is 6 months old :p I've no idea what I did back then :p I'll look in a moment.

Ah it is not the bradford reagent... it's the benedict reagent (CuSO4) · 5H2O (just imagine the hanging numbers hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back