Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

You all have posted some lovely pics! :D Love them all! Great picture taking! ilovegrissom1, what job do you have?

SaraSidleStokes said:
Mia i'd say you look like Mayim Bialick but she wasnt that pretty Your Much prettier
SO I got bored and took Pics of myself
Lookie its a Princess

Just in case I'm not enough of a freak already Lets add a Tiara
Bow down for the Royal Princess
And her little Royal Dog

Very cute pics lol.
Mayim Bialik? Wasn't she in "Blossom"? I used to watch that as a kid! lol. Hmm...I guess I can see where you're coming from. Mainly with that smile-y emo one lol.
I've been told I look like Amy Studt in those pics...Hmmm.

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

cheers hollis i have photobucket but dont know how to upload onto thread. well its monday morning so brain is still on pillow while i am at work.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
manda said:
dont know how to upload onto thread
then what you do is:
(url=link of the picture]put here the text you want to use[/url)
I hope this makes sense. Now, instead of these (, you must use [ those ones, but I just changed them otherwise you won't see the whole thingy..

Another way of doing it is just going to the next 'preview post' page and see somewhere down Instant UBB Code, click URL, insert the link and then it will ask for the text :p

I wouldn't have another clue to explain.
:p

wibble said:
BlueCurl said:
Ah it is not the bradford reagent... it's the benedict reagent (CuSO4) · 5H2O (just imagine the hanging numbers hehe)

Cool - I remember using that stuff to test foods for reducing sugars, and watching it go that brick-red colour :D

Hey Ann, nice hair! Looks great straightened :) Like the make-up too ;)

we tested milk out of the supermarket... and it turned red :p but our results of the ammount was inaccurate with what was standing on the pack :p

Detective_Burn said:

JayneEmilysRealm said: OMG your hair Ann!! I want your hair :eek:

Man, Jayne; come on... why shouldn´t you like your hair??
To answer that ;)

[rant]Uhm.. because it's useless.. I mean, really useless.. the only things I can do with it is: let it hang loose or pin it up.. it's really thin and I don't have too much hair :lol: On the other hand it feels like silk and I like the colour :p Oh and best thing.. when I get up in the morning, while a lot of girls needs several minutes to do their hair.. I don't.. I don't even need to comb it.. <- when I'm really bored and lazy, I just really don't do it! :rolleyes:

Hmmm.. so maybe I shouldn't dislike my hair that much.. but I just wished it was a bit thicker and wooshier, I can't even curl it because it's like silk and within 2 minutes the curls are gone :( [/rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back