Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

Dutchie awesome Pics You're really pretty
as far as merchandise goes I just have the box sets, a computer game ,the board game and a few random pics in a notebook my Ex Grillow Friend gave to me .No shots on the walls or door or anything like that
so I gotta ask where in Holland do you live (If I may ask) because I have cousins in Ternuezen (I'm dutch myself) and the background in your Pics Looks like it could be Ternuezen

Aww, thank you LtKitty. :)

I love the other pics! :D I need to start a wall myself. Awsome! I'm an X-Files fan too!

Aww, your pics are awsome quoth_the_raven! I love the pic with you and your dog. You're a very pretty girl. :)

csi_fanatic87 said:
Aww, thank you LtKitty. :)

I love the other pics! :D I need to start a wall myself. Awsome! I'm an X-Files fan too!

you are? heey, nice to see someone here! :D

quoth_the_raven cute pics! :D especially you and your dog! ;)

SaraSidleStokes (jeez!) no, I live in Gorinchem. You're dutch???? Never would've thought that. Oh, my CSI game is not in the picture. But okay... csi_fanatic87, close, but no, it's dutch. (explains my name, not? :D)

Leonie, nice pictures. Does your shirt say "Ich bin mit der Gesamtsituation unzufrieden"?? :eek: I´m German, too. So I really understand what you mean. :D
I have a similar postcard. It says "Hallo, worum geht´s? Ich bin dagegen." :lol:

you are? heey, nice to see someone here

Yeah! That show is awsome! I love Mulder and Scully! Wish I could still watch it on a regular basis.

Wow! Lia, you're such a beautiful girl! Your eyes are awsome! ADORE the new hair color too! Looks great! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back