Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

AWw that is not true, you are also pretty. I was the pretty on that posted those pics though. :lol: And I'm definitely not Irish, and my hair is brown...with a red glow. :D

Hi!
Just want to say that you girls are very pretty. ;)
And Jayne, don't ask me why, but I thought you were blond. :rolleyes:

Hey Tini, I came here with the promise of looking at a pic of you wearing the most ridiculous hat on Earth :lol: That's not the most ridiculous hat on Earth, believe me, I've seen many :D

And also...

You're sooooooooooo pweeeeeeeeeeettttttttty! :D *cough* Yeah. You're pretty. :p

obsession_360 said:
Dolphin said:
And Jayne, don't ask me why, but I thought you were blond. :rolleyes:
:lol: Dont worry i made that same mistake too!

Dolphin, haha.. nope real brunette.. :p and yeah, according to Katie's fic I was a blond with blue eyes :)

I always thought that Kate was a brunette, while she is blond.. and that Casper was blond :lol: (hey, that was before I knew he's from Singapore).

defiantDittohead said:
BlueCurl said:
defiantDittohead said:
i would to go back to rotterdam! :D i love those little cube apartments and crazy bridges :)

i should have taken a few picture, hehe

yeah you should have ;)

but got some here on my hd...

Bridges and stuff

Cube appartments
VERY VERY coool, we could meet up in rotterdam and have smoke and beer :p nahh beer will do ;)
gerat pics once again :)

these are old ones actually with very bad weather! But if you come here the deal for a drink will stand!

after much begging my mom gave in and got me this dress i was in love with. i got to wear it to my cousins wedding shower on friday
classy ladies
in the pic is my aunt, me, mom, cousin whos getting married, grandma, and great aunt

then later that night was my friends 20th birthday. oops, tweenteen, shes in denial like me :lol:
who wouldnt want these lovely single ladies? :lol:
especially if we do this!
licking the birthday girl i swear we have a photo just like this from last year, apparently i like to lick people in pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back