Photo Competition: 'Hills & Mountains' - - WINNERS UP!

Re: Photography Competition: 'Hills & Mountains'

I'm really looking forward to seeing the photos this weekend. I love mountains and it was a very hard decision choosing a photo for this one!

wibbs, any chance of considering a Mountains/hills comp pt 2 later in the year? ;)

Lucy said:
wibbs, any chance of considering a Mountains/hills comp pt 2 later in the year? ;)

Hey Luce, eventually I will have to recycle some themes as I will have run out of ideas :lol: So I'll make a note to make 'Hills & Mountains' one of the first ones we should do again later in the year ;)

Yeah, you guys are in for a real treat this weekend with the photo entries (as usual) :)

Thanks wibbs. :D

And thanks also for organizing these Photo comps. I know it must involve alot of time and effort, and we appreciate it very much. :)

JayneEmilysRealm said:
RoosCSILover said:
I'm going to take a look on my computer!
I would've been surprised if you said that you were going to go outside and take a picture :lol:

Yeah :lol: but I could have been going to the 'duinen'!

hmm, if I can figure out how to use my brother's camera, I might enter the Hills & Mountains later in the year...I have a very good idea

But first, I'd have to figure out how to use the camera and to actually get to the place that I'm thinking of...hmmm

If you're a competitor. can u vote?

RoosCSILover said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
RoosCSILover said:
I'm going to take a look on my computer!
I would've been surprised if you said that you were going to go outside and take a picture :lol:

Yeah :lol: but I could have been going to the 'duinen'!

the dutch dunes could've been an option yeah! small sand hills hehe

The competition's closed now, right? Or am I wrong? :lol:

well ive sent in my pic just have to wait and see if ive done it properly as im new to this lol

Back