Photo Competition: 'Hills & Mountains' - - WINNERS UP!

Re: Photography Competition: 'Hills & Mountains'

Man, I love living out in the boonies :D Lotsa hills

Gotta love ancient glaciers, because now we have lots of interesting hills around here- *runs outside with camera*

DaWacko said:
Great, just great. I happen to live in area that is flat like a pancake. Wonderful, here is no hills even I wanted to have those. I was in east during the weekend and there was hills and we walked and I wanted to blow those all away!

That's what you get when your land has raisen from the sea

Cant you just take a photo of your own hill in your garden? Just move the cows out of the way so we wont realise that it's your hill. :p

i'm really curious about all the entries... and the 7 p.m. ... what timezone will that be haha!

^ Sorry, sometimes when I'm editing the date, I forget to add 'GMT' back in there.

I'm hoping to get voting up on Saturday night, if I'm not feeling too lazy when I get home from work :p

I live in a very montainous place,the prob is the weather,right now I only can take pics of the mist...

kazzy said:
DaWacko said:
Great, just great. I happen to live in area that is flat like a pancake. Wonderful, here is no hills even I wanted to have those. I was in east during the weekend and there was hills and we walked and I wanted to blow those all away!

That's what you get when your land has raisen from the sea

Cant you just take a photo of your own hill in your garden? Just move the cows out of the way so we wont realise that it's your hill. :p

Fine, we have that little rocky bump there but it's ugly :p It's and it's not in garden, it's on our front yard... almost

I have a little hill on my front lawn, does that count? lol
This competition would be perfect if I was going to Wyoming THIS WEEK instead of two weeks from now. Watch out guys, when I come back, I'll have lots of good Photo competition ammo lol

I'll accept little hills if people are desperate to submit a pic ;)

ilovegrissom1 said:
I have a little hill on my front lawn, does that count? lol
This competition would be perfect if I was going to Wyoming THIS WEEK instead of two weeks from now. Watch out guys, when I come back, I'll have lots of good Photo competition ammo lol

I would have some good ammo if the subject wasn't hills or mountains! uber flat holland! *cheers*

JayneEmilysRealm said:
RoosCSILover said:
I'm going to take a look on my computer!
I would've been surprised if you said that you were going to go outside and take a picture :lol:

Too much Dutch people here! :lol:

YAY! Thank God I just went to the mountains this week. :D *insane giggling*

Back