Petersen, Fox, Dourdan Leave, Larry Fishburne In *No Spoilers* Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Who Will Fill Grissoms Position???

Louise returned from maternity leave in Season 6. Alejandro was born during Season 5. And yeah, it would be cool having her back :D

By the sounds of things, CSI is looking for a new leading man. That's not to say that Catherine won't become the supervisor or that Marg Helgenberger won't get top billing in the credits, but William Petersen's replacement will definitely be male.

Re: Who Should Replace Grissom???

I'd really liked it if Sofia returned. I didn't like her at the beginning as a CSI but when she became a detective she really grew on me.

Anyway, of course CSI without Grissom will be more than weird. I mean he is the show.

Yeah, I guess they are looking for a male replacement but I still hope that Cath will be supervisor!

I'm betting that Catherine becomes the new supervisor, but right now the show needs a strong male lead.

They boosted the show's estrogen levels by adding Lauren Lee Smith, and bumped Liz Vassey (I'm convinced Wendy will be a CSI by the end of Season 9) up to the opening credits, but a very strong male presence is needed to offset WP and GD's departures.

I don't want the new character to come across as just a new actor reading William Petersen's lines.

I'm hoping his replacement is very different both as an actor and a character.

Excuse me, MaxPointy, but could you explain a little more why you think "right now the show needs a strong male lead." Without a little more detail, your post comes across as chauvinist, sounding like you think none of the already-majority-male cast is enough. I'm sure you're not a chauvinist and didn't mean for it to sound like you were.

Excuse me, MaxPointy, but could you explain a little more why you think "right now the show needs a strong male lead." Without a little more detail, your post comes across as chauvinist, sounding like you think none of the already-majority-male cast is enough. I'm sure you're not a chauvinist and didn't mean for it to sound like you were.

Seconded!

What the show needs is a lead who will deliver the GOODS and the characteristics of a supervisor of a crime lab/police station- male OR female.

Re: Petersen leaves CSI for good

I remembered when Grissom said this to Warrick in Ellie back in season 2

GRISSOM: When I leave CSI, there won't be any cake in the break room. I'll
just be gone. So I wanted to see if you could step in.

I remembered when Grissom said this to Warrick in Ellie back in season 2

GRISSOM: When I leave CSI, there won't be any cake in the break room. I'll
just be gone. So I wanted to see if you could step in.

Don't you think anyone in the lab is gonna get annoyed that characters just keep leaving & coming back without notice? I hope at least someone knows about his leaving, Goodbye & Good Luck was too sad. :(

What I mean is that the show needs a strong male counterpart to Catherine, who is and has been the show's female lead since day one.

I'm personally hoping to see Catherine get bumped up to supervisor and top billing in the credits.

By a strong male lead, I mean the most prominent male in the cast.

No offense to GE, ES, or PG fans, but I just don't see them as male leads.

Practically speaking, the new character that is introduced will be male because WP and GD departures definitely lowered the testosterone levels.

To introduce another female lead type character now would be a slap in the face to Marg Helgenberger, who has definitely earned the right to move up to top billing.

That's what I meant by new MALE lead.

I agree with you views Max and your most likely right:thumbsup: suspense fills the air, till we hear:wtf:

I do hope the spoiler lab will be reopened too.
It will be with in 24 or so hours, it is up now, for those to refresh their memories.- BUT, what everyone will need to remember the spoiler lab is for the discussions, opinions regarding the future "episodes, story-lines and character spoilers as it relates to the current season in the US." The Lab thread has nothing to do with the actor/actresses themselves, ship discussions in general, or past episodes each of these have their own respective threads and or forum.

I tell you guys what, if it isn't John Malkovich...
and we dont get a CSI:NY and Vegas cross over with Gary Sinise and John Malkovich I'm no longer watching it lol.

SRS!!

I want to see a NY and Vegas cross over and I want..

I WANT JOHN!
:cardie:

John Malkovich was apparently too busy. From what I read, he turned down the offer to be on CSI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back