Petersen, Fox, Dourdan Leave, Larry Fishburne In *No Spoilers* Closed

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Re: Who Will Fill Grissoms Position???

How definitive is this news?
    It says Fishburne is prime 'suspect' in replacing WP...

READ HERE

2. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Re: Petersen leaves CSI for good

I agree as well. He's such a great actor. I've enjoyed all his work so far.

3. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

ITA... I can only guess it's probably because Two and a Half Men is such a popular show. :shifty:

Still trying to get used to the idea of Laurence Fishburne, but I guess it depends on what he does with the character he's given. Who knows.

Ooooh good one. I love Henriksen and I was a huge Millenium fan. Ah, the "good old days" on Fox. :rolleyes:

4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Lawrence Fishburn will always be Orpheus from The Matrix for me.
    But he's a good actor and as you said, ebuzz55 it depends on what he will do with the character.

I just hope that the new character won't get too much airtime and that he turns into the centre of the show being new and all! Of course his background sounds more than interesting but I don't want to other characters to "suffer" because of him. I want more Greg, he's been neglected for far too long!

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, Fishburne being on the show will always make me think of Morpheous and the suckage that was the way the Matrix triology ended. Yeah, I'm still bitter about that. :lol:

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

He was also great in '21" a recent movie with Kevin Spacey as the security guard eye-in-the-sky guy, and in the movie "BOBBY" and as Ike Turner in 'What's Love Got To Do With It" a real a..hole! he's very versatile and will do a great job, if they pick him or he chooses the role:thumbsup:

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Aaaaas long as he doesn't take over the show and plump story lines are given to Nick, Greg and Catherine-you remember them don't you?

8. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Barely but weren't those the main cast members? Once upon a time ;).

Anyway, I can't believe I got his name wrong! Morpheus, of course - bows her head in shame :(
    I try to avoid the last two part of the trilogy and believe me or not it works. I couldn't watch the first part for at least over a year but pretending the rest never happened helped a whole lot ;)

Now I'm all excited about Fishbourne joining the cast! That would really be awesome!

9. GregNickRyanFan

I tried that, but it didn't work for me, so I eventually ended up getting rid of my DVD of the first one... which made me sad cause I love Keanu. :lol: Oh well...

I personally hope the show goes with someone else though, cause I'm trying hard to picture LF in CSI and I just can't do it... not even as a guest star. Why not Ernie Hudson instead? Now him, I can see being there. :lol:

10. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

ITA. I've seen him as so many "larger than life" characters it's hard to imagine him blending into an ensemble.

Media is all over this because CSI:LV is such a high-profile show, so we'll probably hear all sorts of things before we get an official announcement from CBS.

11. GregNickRyanFan

I was watching Burn Notice tonight and Oded Fehr was on there. Remember him from the Mummy movie? Anyway, I thought he'd be a good fill in for Grissom. He did a show a while back ... a cop like show. It didn't last long unfortunately (I thought it was decent).

Or how about Ed O'Neill (aka Al Bundy)?

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

UH, good ideas but none of these celebrities are in the running for this role, they've pretty much it seems made up their minds, now if he accepts, and I wonder how much they'll offer him to do this, it's all about the $$$$:vulcan:

13. cjack_87

cjack_87 Dead on Arrival

gill grissom is irreplacable... however reading all the possibilities of his replacement none sound good... how about Peter Gallagher who was sandy cohen in the OC, he old enough and wise enough

14. GregNickRyanFan

ooh Peter Gallagher. Now that's an interesting idea. I think I kind of like that. :)

15. cjack_87

cjack_87 Dead on Arrival

yeah me n my friend were thinking up ideas (just being lame lol) of a new csi and i came up with the idea of peter gallagher n boy does it look good having a sandy cohen in csi lol... think he would really make good as lead csi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.