Petersen, Fox, Dourdan Leave, Larry Fishburne In *No Spoilers* Closed

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Re: Who Will Fill Grissoms Position???

A little humor and some seriousness: Nigel Bennett, who played LaCroix on the Canadian series "Forever Knight," and makes character actor appearances in many U.S. shows, would be great. He's downright scary with those cold blue eyes, and, after all, as vampire Nick's mentor, has lots of experience as a serial killer!:lol:

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't know him. I only vaguely remember the main guy on Forever Knight. It's been ages since I've seen that show. :lol: But, your post made me think of someone else. Remember the show "Dresden Files"? Well, I was thinking Terrance Mann would be good (he played Dresden's ghost buddy lol)... or even Dresden himself Paul Blackthorne.

4. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

They would be great, too. All three of them would really meet the criteria for a completely different character who is not an attempt to copy Grissom!:lol:

5. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Re: Petersen leaves CSI for good

I must agree. I was going off of what someone had said. I thought the heart issue was still going on. Shows you how far behind I am on the gossip train.

6. CSIFan119

CSIFan119 Hit and Run

Any news on who will be filling his position??

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I heard Miley Cyrus was thinking about it.:lol:

Or Sponge Bob Square Pants might not be a bad idea. They can have a whole hour of Nick, Greg and Sponge Bob searching for the pickle that's needed to make the ultimate burger!:guffaw:

Sorry, I was at an amusement park today where I had to go on 3D Sponge Bob ride?

On a serious note, what about Robert Carlyle (sp?)? He was in the Full Monty and Angela's Ashes!

I would just love someone with some kind of Irish/British accent to do it! (and not have to hide it like Louise Lombard did. I don't know why they made her hide it, it sounded awful.)

8. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

How about Matt O'Toole as a brother, cousin, or some other relative of Paul Millander?

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Whoever they pick, I doubt they'll get paid what WP does, in the new TV Guide, it lists the highest paid actors on Primetime TV and he's # 2, making a whooping $600,000 per ep. with Charlie Sheen topping him and making $825,000, a some of the list is in and on the WP thread, and in the new TV Guide on stands this Friday!

10. GregNickRyanFan

Strange that someone in a thirty minute show would be paid more than someone in a sixty minute show. :lol:

Anyhoo, I was watching "Rogue" just a little bit ago (the movie about the giant croc) and Michael Vartan was in it. And I thought he'd be a good addition to CSI. He has done a tv show before (Alias)... and he would probably bring in new viewers as he's fairly popular.

11. LNS4E

LNS4E Victim

I agree with John M. not being a regular. Not a huge fan. I'm thinking Neal McDonough would be a great fit.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Heck yeah. Like him a lot.

13. LNS4E

LNS4E Victim

I vote for Neal McDonough. I think he would fit right in. Anna Belknap is a great addition to NY. I think Neal would be the perfect addition.

14. Toots

Toots Pathologist

For the life of me, I can't figure out why Charlie Sheen would be making so much more money than Billy. Unbelievable! Course, I've never cared for Charlie Sheen. Still, it's hard to believe that a second rate actor like him could make such a huge amount of money.

Laurence would be a good on the show, but I also like the possibility of Kurt Russell, even though no one could ever really take Billy's place.

15. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Charlie Sheen's pay includes part ownership of the show, according to the article.
    And I return to my original serious choice to be the new CSI: Lance Henriksen of "Millenium," the "X Files" spin-off from the late 90's. (FYI: that character's best bud and main co-star, Terry O'Quinn, is now playing Locke over on "Lost")

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.