"Peoples Choice: CSI LV" Discussion *Congradulations*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:I don't get why everyone is so against it. I like George's haircut :)

i agree, i think its cute, hehe. looks like he just got out of bed, its cute.

and it gives you something to tug on :lol:

Guys, Jorja was with me (LOL :p)
Seriously, it was too bad she wasn't there, and practically Billy didn't thank her :eek: because he said all the actors up here and Jorja wasnt up there LOL

I'm sure it's because Jorja had some personal committments she had to attend to. Well, I hope that's the case... and not because she was erm, *whispers* fired *horror* or something. :eek: I love Jorja/Sara! And most of us do so that can't be what had happened. :)

It could be that Jorja had other committments (Charity, personal), or wasn't feeling up to attending that night, with that flu bug going around CA, i am surprised more stars aren't sick.

I am sure that William probably caught up in the moment also meant to include her in with the "Actors up here".
As to a shout out to her keep in mind they were not given alot of time, not to mention that from the looks of it they were a tad on the surprised side.
If they were informed for instance in advance it may not have fully sunk in until it was truely called and then it hit full force.

Guess we will have to wait to see if she decides to make a statement regarding why she decided not to attend.

Re: 32nd Annual "Peoples Choice" Awards Discussion

Here's a pic from YTDAW- (thank's) of them with their "gifts" after the show--Marg-Paul & Billy-notice his wedding ring
Ring or no ring - how hot does Billy look in that pic? That's a very cheeky look he's got on his face. That's definitely joining my Billy Gallery. Muchos gracious, DesertWind :cool:

th_1bc05_12.jpg

I love this pic, abc! They look like one happy family! :) And Gary's daughter is just so adorable! ;)

It's been suggested on YTDAW that the reason JF wasn't at the awards was because she was filming CSI. In his speech, WP said that (paraphrasing...a lot...) "at this very moment, our production team is working to produce more episodes..." Sounds the most probable Jorja was working at the time.

I'm pretty sure I didn't miss someone saying this earlier. On "The Insider" or "Inside Edition" (I forget which one I was watching at the time!) they were giving out awards to different people on the red carpet and Marg won the award for "Best Style". Yay! I loved that dress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back