"Peoples Choice: CSI LV" Discussion *Congradulations*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toots said:
It's wonderful that CSI got nominated, but I think we all know that Grey's Anatomy will take home the statue because it's so new and new hit shows usually win these things.

I'd love it if CSI would win, but unfortunately it's a 7-year-old show and I really doubt that it will beat the new pretty girl on the block called Grey's Anatomy.

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing... :( But we must'nt lose hope!! GO CSI!!!!!!!!!!! :D (I'd still be pretty happy if House wins though, that's a GREAT show)

you can vote every day, only takes about a minute so being the dork that i am ill vote as often as i can :D
its weird that there are only 3 nominees in every category, dont most award shows have 5 or 6? we need more spots so our actors can actually get recognized!

It's wonderful that CSI got nominated, but I think we all know that Grey's Anatomy will take home the statue because it's so new and new hit shows usually win these things.

That's very possible, and my money is on Grey's as well, however CSI beat Grey's last year when it was newer.

Toots said:

I'd love it if CSI would win, but unfortunately it's a 7-year-old show and I really doubt that it will beat the new pretty girl on the block called Grey's Anatomy.

Thats what i thought last year, but i was pleasantly suprised when CSI won!! I thought for sure it would lose to Desperate Housewives. But just keep voting and maybe we'll win it again this year. :D

It's great, I just hope the tv ratings are no indication of how this will go. Either way it will probably be a tight race.

allmaple said:
you can vote every day, only takes about a minute so being the dork that i am ill vote as often as i can :D
its weird that there are only 3 nominees in every category, dont most award shows have 5 or 6? we need more spots so our actors can actually get recognized!

Your right, the Oscars have like 6 nonminees ;)and I have a sneaking suspicion that "House" might win.. lots of fans there too.. but we could vote constantly and barrage them.. and we are the "people" and we know what's the best show...CSI ;)

I'm voting for CSi, obviously. but I wouldn't bet on it a lot.

BTW, I rll hope we beat Grey...Just to let them see Scientists are better than medicians :D

Hmmm 3 great shows. :D

If there was a write-in vote, I'd vote for "24"
BigWink2smiley.gif

------------------
24banner.jpg

I wish the actors from CSI would have been nominated too. I voted for Kiefer just so Grey's Anatomy would get any edge on CSI.

I want to bump this thread up and remind people to vote for CSI every day! Don't forget, I'm sure those Grey's fans aren't. So please keep going back and vote...thanks

got a question. do i have to be registered there or something? cuz it doesn't want to allow me to vote. it's weird, like i press the button "vote" and it comes back to the same site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back