"Peoples Choice: CSI LV" Discussion *Congradulations*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cool, Jango. Not only does it look like Alliance Atlantis are being nice to the CSI cast and crew by sticking that little bit in there, but they're also advertising the show and probably boosting ratings. Clever stuff :)

Congrats to CSI, they deserved the win! Heck they've deserved it for the past 6 years :lol:

I was rooting for CSI all night, kind of funny how it was the last award of the night..maybe because it was the most IMPORTANT award and oh yeah, CSI won! In their faces! :lol: I get a little excited sometimes..

People's Choice Award Nominees Announced
Nov 7, 6:10 PM (ET)

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) - Johnny Depp, Halle Berry, Jennifer Aniston, Ellen DeGeneres, Carrie Underwood and Shakira lead the nominees for the 33rd annual People's Choice Awards. The nominations were announced Tuesday at the Peninsula Hotel by Neil Patrick Harris, Alyson Hannigan, Isaiah Washington and Kate Walsh.

Internet research firm Knowledge Networks called on pop culture fans to help determine the nominees. The CBS-TV show will be broadcast from the Shrine Auditorium on Jan. 9. The public can help choose the winners online at "pcavote.com".

TV drama: "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,""Grey's Anatomy,""House."

*Edited: Only correcting link*

It's wonderful that CSI got nominated, but I think we all know that Grey's Anatomy will take home the statue because it's so new and new hit shows usually win these things.

I'd love it if CSI would win, but unfortunately it's a 7-year-old show and I really doubt that it will beat the new pretty girl on the block called Grey's Anatomy.

Re: "Peoples Choice: CSI LV" Discussion *Congratulations*

YAY! that's just amazing! well, i wouldn't be so sure that Grey's will beat us. it's a reward that people vote for and i guess CSI has a bigger and more die - hearted audience even if lost in ratings a couple of times. we'll see *runs to vote*

YIPEE how cool.. big
congrat.gif
... P-L-E-A-S-E. :cool:. they'd all go on stage.. ;) how fantastic :D

Whenever they do those polls on the entertainment shows as to what people's favorite show is, CSI comes out a winner, and by CSI I mean the original flavor, so I really think it just may have a chance.

I shall keep my fingers crossed they do.

Plus, like desertwind pointed out, they all go on stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back