Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Re: Paul/Brass #2

Thank's Destiny I'd never seen a pic. of her before, she resembles Annette Benning a bit, and so he's got one daughter?, so does Billy. And maybe he didn't show up for the Billy ceremony because of the East Coast thing:confused:

PAUL AND ROBERT

Yes, Paul has one daughter, although in an interview he once said something about "his older daughter" so who knows. His daughter is about 8 or 9 now.

Love that picture of Paul at the 200th Episode celebration :) He looks great ;p I love how he looks SO much like a cop on & off-screen; maybe he should have been one ;p

Any big news on the big man lately?

Some were asking about a couple threads so up they come.

Yeah, I agree about the PG-really-looks-like-a-cop thing too!

I love this man! He's one of my fitness inspiration! He's already 62-ish (right?) and still whizzing at his ice hockey? What a champ!

He's already 62-ish (right?) and still whizzing at his ice hockey?
He just turned 60 back in April but he was still playing hockey as of March. I'm curious if he still plays in a hockey league though. I know he was still playing before the writer's strike because he said in an interview around then that he was one of the oldest guys or the oldest guy on the team.

So he's signed up for S/10? they must be paying him the mega bucks for him to commute from back east again:confused: a cool cap of him~

JIM

Thanks, Dizzney! That's a great pic, watermark and all. And yay, he grew his hair out! Since they've started shooting now, I hope he keeps it this length!

Back