Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by brassfan24, May 4, 2006.

1. Bev

Bev Pathologist

Re: Paul/Brass #2

I can't wait! I love your Brass stories. You capture him so well!

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Awesome :) I look forward to it!

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's a pic. of the Brass man and a couple of his co-horts in crime at the EMMYS 2006 ;)They all seem to enjoy hanging out together!

PAUL..BILLY..ERIC

4. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Very nice pic, Desertwind! Thanks so much for posting it. Very cool of you to share!

5. Desertwind

Your welcome, and here's another one, from waay back in 2001, it's cool that they all go to these events together, and hang out! The William S. Paley TV Festival

PAUL..JORJA..BILLY..GEORGE

6. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Thanks for posting these, Desertwind. Paul smokes cigars and in the pic you can see the little cigar mark on his lower lip.

7. Desertwind

Your welcome ,and he does :eek: I didn't know that, its amazing what you learn on this board..guess it's better than cigarettes :(I like when him and Grissom have a nip in their offices, and I loved his comments in 'THGTBATD" :D 'get some help' I'm with him on that one, and the other night I cracked up again, in 'Double Cross' when he was interogating that car salesman, and the guy goes [pertaining to the dead girl] "I feel awful" and Brass goes "I feel awful too, but the car goes with us" :lol:he lightens up the show, but can get really pissed off, like the ending in "I like To Watch" when he was asked the tacky question about the shooting..& and on GSR, I think he's the one, who's always known, he's got a keen sense and is in tune with them! he's a great actor, can't wait to see him in S/8 ;)

8. Desertwind

Here's a cute pic. with him and Sara, I'm not sure what ep. this is from, but I've always thought he had a special fondness for her, beings his own daughter Ellie, is such a brat, he's always kinda of kept a keen eye out for her!

BRASS & SARA

9. Desertwind

Here's one of the 'Brass man' and his co-hort in crime Grissom ;)

DEAD RINGER S/4

10. beaujolais

Poor Paul, he was just about to drop off the page again.

Caught an episode of young PG on "Kate and Allie". Supposedly, it was from 1988 so he was in his late 30's but he had such a baby-face--and he was still blond. I can't get used to him with blond hair. He was also wearing jeans and damn, he looks good in jeans.

11. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I love Brass / Paul Guilfoyle. After Gris, Brass is my favourite CSI character. I LOVE his sarcasm, I guess as a Brit, I appreciate sarcasm ;)

And I appreciate the fact that Paul is a hockey nut, just like me. But he must be a Bruins fan right, I'm a Rangers fan, we aren't meant to like each other :lol:

Anyway, Brass cracks me up. Some of my favourite Brass quotes / one liners:

"I'm just a phone booth away from changing into my tights and saving the world"

"You know, this is like old times. You, me, a party. A dead body"

"I don't know, but I'd bet my right arm that's his left arm"

"Single malt express is leaving the station as soon as I get home"

12. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

Me either. I missed the Kate & Allie ep, but he had 80's blond hair in Serpent and the Rainbow and it was trippy.

13. beaujolais

Gameface, it's always nice to meet another PG/Brass fan. He's the only reason I watch CSI.

One of the things that I love most about PG is the fact that he still plays hockey. And yes, he's a Bruins fan from way back but he's also mentioned that he has season tickets to the Kings.

Me, I'm a Caps fan so with you being a Rangers fan, well, you know how that goes...

In Kate & Allie it was more rockstar. I get the feeling PG was going for some kind of bad boy image what with the tough talk and walk. Unfortunately, the baby-face kind of kills that though.

14. Desertwind

I won't let him drop off the pages..ever.. he's one of the great characters in CSI, and he is everyone's fav. ;)

BRASS..CATH..GRISSOM "TGTBATD"

15. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, I'll do my part to keep Paul on the first page, he's almost to the bottom again! Seriously, I can't wait for this season to start. I've been on Ebay, and bought an autographed picture of him. I'd actually write him, but the disappointment of him not answering keeps me from writing and requesting an autographed pic of him. I'm a very pessimistic person. Anyway, I should post the pic of him, but I have to upload a scan of it first.

I've seen very little of his early work( Where does Kate and Allie air?), but I seen a picture of him with a goatee once and found it very strange looking. I'm just used to him being Brass, not as anyone else.