Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Re: Paul/Brass #2

LOL...I'd like to see him cross with NY just to meet Mac and Flack. Mac's a fellow Marine, and he could snark with Flack.

Brassfan you should check out NY, it's a good show :)

Just caught the movie Celtic Pride. Dumb movie but Paul in uniform as a Boston cop? Freakin' hawt!

And Bev, I forgot to mention that my avie is courtesy of my buddy, inamberclad, on LJ. She does great artwork and is responsible for most of my Brass/Paul icons.

There are two more interviews that Paul did for Spanish papers. You can find translated versions HERE Scroll down. They are towards the bottom.

Also, I wonder if PG would ever consider doing Law and Order after his CSI stint ends? I understand that's filmed in NYC.

I can so see Paul in L&O. He'd be great; he's perfect for it.

Whether he played a cop or a bad guy, he'd be awesome. I'd love to see him replace Jerry Orbach. Now, that would be cool.

Oooh, Here's an idea... Jim Brass transfers to NYC and joins L&O.

I love it. Paul and Sam Waterston on the same show.

Okay, I'll quit rambling now.

Paul appeared in L&O as Anthony Scalisi (1990) "Everybody's Favorite Bagman" where he played a mob solider of sorts, then L&O Movie "Exiled" that aired (1998) as Det. Sammy Kurtz

Destiny said:
Paul appeared in L&O as Anthony Scalisi (1990) "Everybody's Favorite Bagman" where he played a mob solider of sorts, then L&O Movie "Exiled" that aired (1998) as Det. Sammy Kurtz

You're right. I'd forgotten about that.

You gotta admit, it'd be cool to have him there as Brass.

I'd love to see Paul on SVU. For the reason that my two favorite guys in this world are Paul and Ice-T. And believe it or not... Jim and Fin are kinda alike. I've noticed certain similarities between the two characters. Or maybe that's because I love both guys so much. But I'd love to see a CSI/SVU crossover. It would kick ass to see Jim and Fin working together. But then again that's a dream of mine.

Also, about a month ago I finally saw Exiled: The Law & Order Movie... I was so excited because both Paul and Ice-T were in this movie... but then I was disappointed because they didn't have a scene together. And Paul had a bigger role than Ice. But it was still really awesome to see them both.

I caught the Exiled Law and Order ep over the summer, but I haven't seen the other episode he appeared in. He's a very versatile actor. It's nice seeing him in all his different roles.

Okay so in this last episode we find out Brass is officially from Newark. Did we know that already? I always thought he was from Newark so I'm guessing it's been mentioned before?

So he was born there, or he just lived there before coming to Vegas?

And I wonder if his ex-wife is still in Newark. Or any of Brass's family.

I got the feeling that Brass was born there (or in that general area) and that his ex wife, at least, was still there.

I think Ellie maybe in the LA area, but who knows.

Back