Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Re: Paul/Brass #2

I loved Hollywood Brass from the start and would love to see more episodes like it but then, I only watch CSI for Brass. ;) I really hope they bring back Captain Annie Kramer again.

If I had started watching CSI from the very beginning, I wouldn't love Brass as much as I do because he was really annoying for the first time, but I liked it because I know he'd change by the time

PG didn't like Pilot Brass either so the Brass you see now is his doing. He didn't understand why the cops and the CSI's had to be at odds with each other and personally, I didn't get that either.

Thanks for the link to the fic, Syd. I LOVE your Brass/Sofia series.

And I'm glad that PG changed Pilot Brass. Pilot Brass wasn't the nicest of guys, and his character now is a lot easier to warm up to.

Thanks, TT!

I like this Brass much better than the first couple of episodes Brass. That Brass seemed like he had a stick up us butt.

PG did a great job changing the character. Also, by making Brass' snarky, he gave Brass' a bigger sense of humanity. He's not just a cop. He's a cop with a snarky attitude. Way better!

Paul Guilfoyle was in Spain on promotion.

Scan of an article about it.
He said that he wouldn't be Grissom's friend because he was too smart and serious.
He joked about his wife asking him to change to "CSI:NY" because CSI was shot in LA and LV but Paul Guilfoyle still lived in NY.
He also said that they worked 12 hours per day,he got on very well with the rest of the cast and they went out together for a drink sometimes.
About his character he was very proud to be the only one without latex gloves,he didn't like cop shows and only watched CSI when they gave him the DVDs.
And,finally,that he didn't like that the characters got work affairs because CSIs would have very sad lives if they couldn't go out with other people.

That is so awesome! Thanks so much for posting the scan and a translation, Hormiga. Do you happen to know where in Spain he was?

Hormiga, that's a very very cool article. I love that his wife wants him on csi NY. Thank you.

Aww, I love that article.

Do his wife and daughter live in NY, or do they move to LA to be near Paul?

Pretty sure they live in NY and he goes back on weekends/whenever depending on scheduling.

Yes, especially since his daughter is only 6 or 7. I suspect he's got a place in L.A. and they come out to visit him but probably not as frequently as he flies home.

Yeah, thanks hormiga that was awesome. It was funny that Lisa wanted him to switch to CSI: NY, although I don't watch that show at all.

Well, yesterday I bought season 6 of CSI on DVD and again no commentary by Paul or Billy. :( But they did have some great commentary on ABRTI parts 1 & 2 (I do love it when Carol Mendelsohn does the commentary). And the commentary by George and Dustin Lee Abraham on Poppin' Tags was so hilarious. And I have to say, George loves working with Paul. He said that Paul was his favorite and is side splitting hilarious. Really great DVD set and I have to say on the special features interviews, Paul looked so freakin' hot (as usual :lol:). Well worth the buy.

I'm always a little bummed that Paul never does any of the DVD commentaries. However, it's actually better when others do the commentary on episodes he's featured heavily in because they say such great stuff about him--like whoever it was in the "Fight Night" commentary talking about how Paul used to box and how he was shadowboxing and they wished they could have left that in.

If Paul did the commentaries, he'd probably never mention stuff about himself.

Your translation was great, especially considering all I can do in Spanish is count to 20.

I just read over on YTDAW that Paul was at Billy's play around the 22nd of December. The person who saw him nearly ran into him. I want to run into him.

Back