Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Re: Paul/Brass #2

beaujolais said:

The first voice in the promo was Brass. I love his voice.

I had my KCBS station on in the car and a CSI promo came on and I swear that was the second all the kids in my car chose to start shouting in unison. I heard about a syllable of Brass and that was about all. Arrrrrgh.

Hi, i'm Katie. :) *waves* Just wanted to say:
I was happy to see that Brass got the punch line in this episode! :D

sandersidle said:
Hi, i'm Katie. :) *waves* Just wanted to say:
I was happy to see that Brass got the punch line in this episode! :D

Can you quote that for me? In spoiler tags of course unless you reply in the morning or something. Thanks.

And how could you not love the little attitude he gave to that teenager he interviewed in Fannysmackin'? :D

Definitely the coolest guy on the block.

Yeah, I loved the moment between Jim and Sofia. I laughed so hard when they walked through the door together and spoke at the same time. Too funny. :lol:

Also, I loved the interrogation scene. Mostly for the fact that he wasn't wearing his jacket. And in the warehouse I loved Jim with the bullhorn. I was like you guys better listen to him or you're all gonna get "fannysmacked" yourselves. :lol:

Anyway, this was a good episode and Paul was fantastic as always.

Okay I haven't been here in a while but I have to comment on Double-Cross, Burn Out and Post Mortem.

First Double-Cross. I heard from a few people that Jim just doesn't care about the job anymore. But I don't think that's the case. I just think he's exhausted and burnt out from what had happened to him season six. And the reason I mention this in this recap because a lot of people seen it with his convo with Grissom in the parking garage. But I really think Jim needs a vacation. I mean he was shot and recovered and then jumped right back into his job. Of course he'd be burnt out.

Burn Out. I don't think Jim was being bitchy at all, according to my friend's mom, I just think he was concerned with the two boys that were missing and wanted to get them home safely. I liked the fact that he was snarky with pedophile. It's not in Jim's character to be friendly with child molesters. But I did notice his close crop hair cut. Then again it doesn't matter. He's still sexy to me and always will be.

Okay. Post Mortem. First off he was hot as usual. I haven't been here in a while but I'm still in love with Paul/Jim. His interrogation skills are still top notch. Nothing's changed about that. He may be a little harsher than he was in the previous seasons but I don't blame him. Given what he's been through in season six, I'd act the same way. He was great in Post Mortem and every episode this season.

My only quip about season 7 is that they had continuity with Greg from Fannysmackin' but us Brass fans only got Grissom's line in Dog Eat Dog about the Bell shooting. I know I'm griping but the Greg fans got a trial about the whole incident and us Brass fans only got one line from Grissom about what happened. I think I have a right to be a little bitter.

Okay... I'm done griping. I loved Jim's involvement with season 7 so far but I would love to have some continuity with his story like Greg got. Okay I'm done. But I will defend Jim Brass until the end. He's the greatest character ever!

Okay, I absolutely loved Jim in last weeks Living Legend. First the beginning where he's telling Grissom about the teens statements. I almost choked he had me laughing so hard.

Next, I loved when he was talking to Johnny and Johnny told him to get out there and arrest the ghost of Mickey Dunn and I love Jim's response: Hey, we're the cops, not the Ghostbusters. :lol:

But I think my favorite scene was when he went to the chicken joint wearing the LVPD windbreaker... the man is just too hot! I totally loved that scene. Going in with gun drawn... nothing sexier than that.

Then when they caught Mickey trying to get away. Again he approached the car with his gun drawn. But I loved when he said, Maybe I wasn't clear on the shut up part. Paul is just so funny this season.

But I do have to give some honorable mentions to Roger Daltry and Marg Helgenberger. Daltry was awesome. He played the role perfectly. But I loved Catherine at the end of the show. She totally got Mickey in the end and I loved her final words: No, Mickey, that's life.

Okay, back to Paul. I finally saw The Serpent and the Rainbow last weekend and I have to say, the more I see Paul with blond hair the more I love him now. He really looks a lot better with dark hair. But I was just happy seeing another of his movies. :D

I just watched Way To Go for the first time, and Paul was great in it. In fact, I have to say, he was really the saving grace for me. Other than him, it wasn't very good.

Yeah he was awesome in Way to Go. I found his performance very believable. Especially when the doctors were working on him in the hospital and when they brought him back he gasped for air. When I first watched that scene I was on the edge of my seat and crying. That scene alone shows what an amazing actor Paul really is.

Back