P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

or- you drop what you're doing and run into the TV room when you hear The Who playing, thinking that CSI is on. But it's really your dad, saying to one of his friends "hey, want to see something funny?" and playing The Who on the stereo knowing full well that you'll flip out :mad:...

... ...

not...that it's happened...to me...i'm just sayin'

YKYWTMCSIW...

...heaven to you is sitting on the couch in your sweats eating candy and drinking a biiig glass of water watching CSI.

...you save the life of a butterfly flying around your homeroom from a stupid, meatheaded jock who was gunna smack it with a science book, of all things.

...you consider naming your anti-social dog Grissom. (he's not anti-social anymore though, thank god =P)

^^ Lol! wow! so funny! hehe!

...when you go to an Exhibition of "human parts" and when everyone are almost Nauseas and feel like they are fainting you are like "that`s the most fake lung I ever seen" or "In five minutes I can give you the COD (cause of dead)"

hehe!

YKYWTMCSIW...

- you see a CSI test kit that does fifteen tests each of fingerprint, blood, hair, and trace. Even though it's eighty dollars you flip out and beg your mom for it but she says, "We'll see what Christmas brings..." and you squeal knowing fully well she'll buy it along with the CSI Senses game.

- start thinking beyond the evidence and go to an obvious suspect in a mock CSI investigation for eigth grade science and freak out when your team's number three in the grade. We acted out our theory for our teacher and she just watched us amazed and went back to work, shaking her head...tehe.

- constantly think back to when you climbed up a tree with a huge container, with holes of course, for a million caterpillars, ladybugs, and tiny butterfiles and wouldn't come down until you dad made the boy trying to kill them sign a statement you drew up that went like...
"I, (his name), solemnly swear with my right hand on the family bible that I shall never ever again kill, threaten to kill, talk about killing, or mock bugs on the terms that if I, (his name), breaks these terms, (my name), will call up Dr. Gilbert Grissom to give me a very lengthy lecture on the bugs of the world and their attributes and why we should worship them. On top of this, while I,(his name), am at it, I shall never take CSI, CSI:NY, CSI:Miami, any and all of the characters of all three, any and all of the actors of all three, producers and writers and editors of all three, The Who and their work, and anything else that has to do with CSI in vain. Signature x________ Date_____ Witnessed by__________ Drafter's Signature x________" I also included an oath for my father to fill out that he shall abide and enforce these rules as well and to judge this boy as I did, filth for disrespecting CSI. He laughed and went along and yet does not abide to this, go figure. And what's pathetic is I'm a freshman... The kid thought I was crazy and just ran off. Of course I chased him and made him sign it still :lol:

^^^ HAHAHA! that reminds me of this one time...and that other time...

YKYWTMCSIW...

...your brother hitss a very pretty and very large moth off of the door so he can get his PS2 out of the car and you force him to apologize to the moth and make him swear on his Playstation that he will never harm another bug again in his life and when he walks away he knocks the poor moth on the ground and the two of you engage in an all out brawl because he was in violation of his promise. :p

...you're sitting at home watching tv, and a ladybug crawls up your arm for no aparent reason and you put it on your hand and start to play with it and talk to it and then you decide to name it Sara and then this other, more masculin looking ladybug comes along, and you put it on your hand with the other ladybug...they like each other! so you name the other one Grissom and you want to keep them in your room, but you can't cuz it's kinda mean so you let them go and the next day they're sitting there right next to one another on your windowsill. CUTEST LADYBUGS EVER!!!!<33
Grissom and Sara foreverr :p :D

^ Hehe
...when you try to get your dad to have "Who are you" as ringtone because he gets more calls than you

YKYWTMCSIW...

...you scream at your math class to not kill a lady bug.

...you've already had "who are you" as your ringtone for like 3 months and it's not "waiting on the world to change" all be cause of CSI and you're probably going to switch it back soon just cuz you've had "waitning on the world" for three months =P

I love Greg, he's so cute<333

when you fall and hit your mouth on a clothes basket and the inside of your mouth is all bloody and your mouth is swollen and someone say you look like Greg when he got the tar beat out of him in fannysmackin and you take it as a compliment!!!

YKYWTMCSIW....

-you find a bug on your slide while looking at a leaf through a microscope in biology and start analyzing it and get off track and call your teacher over. She looks at it and says,"Wow, that's pretty cool, but I'm no entomologist." You immediately respond with, "But Grissom is!"

You can finish characters' sentences. I was watching the hockey episode yesterday, and Grissom was quoting Charlie Brown: "There are three things people enjoy watching--a flowing river, a crackling fire...", and I chimed in with "and a zamboni clearing the ice". Either I'm watching too much CSI or too much Charile Brown Christmas.

labgeekluvr said:
You can finish characters' sentences. I was watching the hockey episode yesterday, and Grissom was quoting Charlie Brown: "There are three things people enjoy watching--a flowing river, a crackling fire...", and I chimed in with "and a zamboni clearing the ice". Either I'm watching too much CSI or too much Charile Brown Christmas.

Haha, me to.

YKYWTMCSIW...

...the first thing you do when your on demand is set up it watch CSI.

...you get super dooper pissed off that ALL of the season 7 episodes aren't on demand.

...you make yourself a CSI ID and put it on your myspace display picture.

...when yesterday was CSI night in Mexico but we are like 2 months separated and there passing season 6 but yesterday you spill all your milk to your family when they are changing channels on Tv, and you reconise that the episode playing is Build to Kill and you fainted right in front of them.

YES PEOPLE MEXICO IS CATCHING UP! YEY!
*makes party at her house*

(I already posted this one in other threat sorry about that to happy!)

YKYWTMCSI...when you dream that one of the actors/actresses of CSI is your new english teacher and then you spend all the class talking with him/her about the episodes, the characters...true story, it happened to me!

When you start using words like "Alleles" or "abrasions" in everyday life and your mom stares at you and says, "Oh dear--Sam! (My dad who introduced me to CSI a few years back) what have you done to my daughter?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back