P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Anyone mentioning Downloading Unless its legally (ie paid for, ect) there is no discussion of downloading, if it is legal please state that next time. Thank you.

You know you've watched way too much CSI when
you tried to wipe off your fingerprints on some surface you just touched.
I really did this when I found my fingerprints clearly left on the back of my cell phone!

SnowScorpio said:
I really did this when I found my fingerprints clearly left on the back of my cell phone!

I've left clear fingerprints on a couple of things on purpose
:lol:
I was quite bored at the time

:rolleyes:

My hubby wanted to buy a new SUV, he was looking at several, a 4runner, Pathfinder, Suburban ETC, but I kept saying that I did not like them.

We got a Tahoe (same colour as the CSI ones)

YKYWTMCSIW...

...your two huge projects for the marking period (in 2 different classes taught by the same teacher) all include CSI in one way or another. (good/bad character project; character analysis essay)

...you are told to shut up more then five times a day while relating something to CSI.

When you stop talking to your friend for a while when he says CSI sucks.

When you beat up and then stop talking to same friend for over week, when he says that Greg is ugly.

You know you watch too much csi when your sister names all of her barbies after csi characters and asks for a fingerprinting kit and a csi kit for christmas.

You have watched too much CSI if your friend askes how would you want to die (when you are old), and you answer you would want to get murdered so the CSI would come and find out who did it.

Leftyguitar said:
SnowScorpio said:

I've left clear fingerprints on a couple of things on purpose
:lol:
I was quite bored at the time

:rolleyes:

glad I am not the only one!..I keep doing it on the classes when I am bored!
;)

I don't even like touching the sticky side of tape either. And just now I was talking to someone I work with about his white board eraser..it leaves behind particles on the board..I said, "It leaves trace."

YKYWTMCSIW...

- you yell at your friend enviously to shut up at lunch because her biology class gets to do projects on careers in that field and she gets to send letters to the academy, etc. because she picked forensics.

YKYWTMCSIW...

- Your Honors Algebra II teacher asks you every Friday what last night's episode was about because he just couldn't help but watch the College Football game instead.(I should seriously slap him for it!) :mad:
- Everyone goes to you for what the next episode will be about.
- You can't help but think of CSI:(and Greg especially) when you start the section on DNA in Biology. :D
- You read Shakespeare in English and immediately think of Grissom and what quote he could possibly use in the next episode. :lol:

YKYWTMCSIW...

...you have whisper conversations with your science teacher about how you cried for an hour over 'Fannysmackin' after you're the first one done your test and you actually understand what he's talking about when he uses big words from the show.

...the first thing you thought of when your science teacher said "and they used bugs to help solve the case" was CSI, and when he said "does anyone know what the study of bugs is?" you practically yell "ENTOMOLOGY!" and think of Grissom. And then your class looks at you weird and your friends laugh and say "CSI."

...you can no longer kill a bug, for fear of Grissom's dissapointment in you.

...your life has somehow developed a way of living based from CSI without you even noticing it at first. (ie. can't kill bugs, spiders scare you, love of butterflies, etc.)

...people seriously think you need help because you're obsessed with CSI.

YKYWTMCSIW...

...you can no longer kill a bug, for fear of Grissom's dissapointment in you.

Or you're hesitant to save a spider drowning in the toilet because "you can't impose your will on a spider" (from Double-Cross)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back