P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

When you name your dog (Nicky) your cat (Greggo) your hamster (Rick) your scorpion (Grissom) and your Ferret (Sanders). And instead of playing Punch Buggy (Punching when you see a VW Beetle) you create a game called Spot The Tahoe/Yukon/Denali/Hummer.

when you're in pe with your friends and you have to do standing broad jumps onto a blue mat and are given chalk to record where you jumped to and you lie down and get your friends to draw round you with the chalk in the way they draw bodies heh heh it was so much fun.....death by bleep test! we made the teacher let us keep it on the mat until the end of the period when we all rushed to get our phones and take pictures!

When your social studies teacher punish you for somthing that you didn´t do and everyone looks at you like a traidor or somthing like that, and when she lives and you still can the eyes of your classmates you say in out loud
"Wow,this is from were Grissom said that the serial killers are born"

^^ I have to post it in this thread too, I have to get it out =)

YKYWTMCSIW...
you're watching a brand new episode, you can actually correctly predict what a character is going to say next!!
It's happened on 1 too many occasions this season! :lol:

YKYWTMCSIW...
The first ringtone you get for your new cell phone is "Who Are You?" by The Who!!

Guilty as charged!! :D

:rolleyes: That was the first ringtone I downloaded too :rolleyes:

When you get bored at work and start going around with a roll of tape, to see if you can get fingerprints off of random stuff (surprisingly sometimes it works).

:rolleyes: I totally forgot something :rolleyes: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When, your boss puts CSI on the back of your name tag!

NikkiJamez said:
:rolleyes: That was the first ringtone I downloaded too :rolleyes:

When you get bored at work and start going around with a roll of tape, to see if you can get fingerprints off of random stuff (surprisingly sometimes it works).

It works really well after you've been handling newspapers...lol. I found that out at my library job.

And I couldn't find Who Are you :( Or Baba o'Riley. :(

When you drive past the Las Vegas morgue on the way to Costco and wish you could go on a private tour.

when you can't listen to 'Who Are You' on your mp3 player whilst walking through town because it makes a huge grin spread across your face, hence making you look like a complete freak to passers! tee hee!

When you forget to put your name on a history worksheet, and your teacher writes "CSI Theme Song" on the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back