P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

You have watced too much CSI when you go to sleep thinking about CSI and wake up thinking about it.
Also you have watced too much CSI when you start writing something and end up writing CSI quotes :)
When you have every notebook covered with words as: CSI, GSR, YoBling, etc...

ok im guilty of this one...

you know you watch too much csi when...
you ask your mom to get you a csi kit and she does! and it has evidence bags and a case you can solve! and it has figure print power and brush!! and you also order "crime scene do not cross" tape and put it on your door :D

...when you see you 6 year old neighbor and you can't help but think that she looks like a young lindsey willows....

You know what season an episode from CSI is based on the opening credits (text, yes/no on Robbins and Greg, quick cuts, etc.)

While shelving books at work today, I went around to the back of the library, which is kinda secluded becauzse of the reference room in the middle of everything, and someone was sleeping in a chair. I had to study them a second just to ensure they were breathing....lol

milkmanv1 said:
You know what season an episode from CSI is based on the opening credits (text, yes/no on Robbins and Greg, quick cuts, etc.)
Ditto! :lol:

And this happened to me: I went to visit my son and, looking at him, I saw him as a younger version of Grissom... Blue eyes, curly hair, beard... Oh, I wish! :devil:

drummergurll said:
...when you see you 6 year old neighbor and you can't help but think that she looks like a young lindsey willows....

my little cousin looks almost like lindsey when she was younger!

maricejayo said:
When your with your friends on your club and see that a 10 year old kid has a CSI:LAS VEGAS UNIT shirt and you tell him "I love your shirt" and your friends give you a look and you smile.
And when its time to go home you take a picture of the shirt without him notice and you have it on your display of your msn!
oh. my. GOD!!! i want that shirt!!! i want that shirt baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!

When you go to beautiful Guanajuato Mex. and the only thing that you think of is CSI and how many fanfics you can make from every single thing that happens to you!
(I just came back yesterday)

sandersidle said:
ok im guilty of this one...

you know you watch too much csi when...
you ask your mom to get you a csi kit and she does! and it has evidence bags and a case you can solve! and it has figure print power and brush!! and you also order "crime scene do not cross" tape and put it on your door :D
i want crime scene tape!!!!!!!!!!!! where did you get it???????????????

I want some too!! I was gonna go to Spencers or something and buy some.

For crime scene tape check out the "merchandise" forum, they may have a thread in there about it. :)

the other day i was in a coffee shop and had bought myself a huge 22 ounce americano and as i walked past a table of two men i didnt know i noticed that one of them was wearing a hat that read, "CSI las vegas" (so cool!). i stared at him as i walked past and kept staring until suddenly i went lurching down one of the patio stairs and spilt coffee all over myself and the patio. when it happened i was still so transfixed by the hat that all i could do was look around and blink stupidly.

once i'd gotten over the whole ordeal all i could do was giggle into my (half empty) glass and think, "this incident is so going on a YKYWTMCSIW thread somewhere."

You're absolutely right! Thank you for sharing such a funny thing incident with us! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back